KE

Based on 1,718 Ratings
1,273
Posted on May 12, 2022
Excellent! Doctor's Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula 120 Veg Caps

I take Doctor's Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula because it is truly "comprehensive". Doctor's Best Brand Prostate Formula taken daily does seem to help relieve pain and improve urinary flow. When I am interrupted, I do notice the difference. Superior ingredients. Superior quality. The right size. Good value. Solves a problem.

1cd52e22-5131-4498-86fd-eafcb84e58a5
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,231

My husband takes Doctor's Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula because it is truly "comprehensive". Doctor's Best Brand Prostate Formula taken daily does seem to help relieve his pain and improve urinary flow. When he is interrupted, he does notice the difference. Superior ingredients. Superior quality. The right size. Good value. Solves hubby's problem.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

1a9d8a73-93d1-45a4-a2e9-a83838904e28
Posted on May 29, 2022

I purchased this for an elderly friend of mine. He had a high PSA count (relating to his prostate) doctors were concerned and was going to review his status after a few months. May need biopsy to check if it was cancerous. After three months on this product has reduced his PSA count were it is no longer a major concern. Doctors suggested him to keep doing what he is doing. So we ordered more.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
1,023

Cool product. I will definitely be ordering more. The price is super. Thank you for the opportunity to buy these products. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

The vegetable capsules are easy to swallow and the bottle provides a good value for the price. I appreciate that Doctor's Best uses high-quality ingredients and that this product is affordably priced. I have noticed improved prostate health since incorporating this supplement into my routine. I highly recommend Doctor's Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula to anyone looking for a high-quality prostate support supplement.

Trusted brand! Good quality product with great ingredients. I take Doctor's Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula because it is truly "comprehensive". Doctor's Best Brand Prostate Formula taken daily does seem to help relieve pain and improve urinary flow. When I am interrupted, I do notice the difference. The right size. Good value

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

Doctors Best is become our favorite family brand! The product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022