KE

4.8
Based on 9,623 Ratings
8,152
Posted on Sep 21, 2022
If you have low stomach acid, this is a MUST!!

I suffered with low stomach acid which resulted in silent reflux and stomach acid flowing to my esophagus. My esophagus felt RAW and painful. I felt like a cheese grater had been taken to my entire throat!!! I had to act FAST to heal my body. HCL , Slippery Elm, and Mastic Gum work wonders for my digestion. Betain HCL helped to increase my stomach acids and this has stopped my silent reflux. I've been taking these products for a month now and I do take 2-3 rest days. I also alternate days I take each product. DO NOT TAKE Betaine HCL if you have high stomach acid!!! It's for low stomach acid. My silent reflux is GONE after 7 MISERABLE MONTHS! I eat very clean, no more tomatoes, onions, garlic, acidic foods or preserved/canned foods etc.

ba0ef668-a090-4b63-a289-7813ac730d58
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Excellent quality betaine hcl. Doesn't has big size even though with 650mg of dosage in a single capsule. I take it to increase my stomach acid so that i can digest proteins better. I can already see benefits are taking it for weeks as my digestion has improved a lot. Doesn't leaves any after taste.

6cd1061e-7a49-4a30-a7a6-399b08a0dbd4
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

50ff1d06-2a6d-4cbc-b476-e4e7b5f6043d
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I love this product. It will be a staple for sure! I take these together with my digestive enzymes capsules. The capsule size is easy to swallow, the quality & ingredients are great, and had no after taste. This also benefit me with digestion. The delivery was on time and packaged great. This product is the best and is absolutely recommendable.

14d1c5c7-23ac-47fb-a767-6612e15821ee
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Been having stomach problems for over a year. I was diagnosed with eosinophilic esophagitis and a hiatal hernia. Also heartburn constantly. Light colored stool and undigested food in stool. Every meal was painful and my stomach felt extremely full for hours after every meal. My doctor prescribed PPIs and pepcid AC both of which made my digestive issues much worse. I decided my doctor was leading me in the wrong direction. Started taking 1 of these with each meal and immediately felt improvement no more heartburn with each meal no more waking up with heartburn! Stool also improved. Great Product! Also improved energy much less tired.

c742108f-b595-4aa8-b1a6-55aeedefd583
Posted on May 24, 2022

The ingredients and composition are exactly the same I search for with very high quality. The package helped the improvement of ingredient age and we have to take the palatable taste in concern. Also before buying the product rating in diet and supplement is really introducing a great benefit directing you to the right decision

62b7c80c-184d-4815-a61a-a1559dce250e
Posted on May 17, 2022

This product is very effective when it comes you have a digestive problem it works and Highly recommended. The size of capsules it can be easy to swallow. The package and quality are good. The taste and ingredient is awesome. You can follow the instructions dosage for your results and last the benefits it really help and this is highly recommended for people who suffer of digestive problems

10ee0749-a071-470a-a725-4dbe22ae0ef4

6c822e83-dd9a-40e3-ab4b-5d559323d8ee
6ed60081-d116-4d31-b15d-6a2fbe832fd7
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,231

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,744

Betaine helps to boost muscle strength, power, growth has also been found to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels, as well as act as an osmolyte to help regulate cellular fluid volume. I use it around workouts and it helps me have a good boost in the gym. I use 2 caps twice a day, 2 before a workout and 2 after a workout. it's a very good product and I like Doctor's Best products in general. the price is very good and you basically can build your own pre-workout at a fraction of the price with better quality as many of pre-workout supplements are way underdosed and basically count on caffeine