KE

4.6
Based on 1,746 Ratings
1,288
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Benfotiamine is a synthetic B1. Vitamin B1 is naturally water-soluble. Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble B1 vitamin.Vitamin B1 is involved in the engine in the mitochondria that involves glucose metabolism. The more glucose you have running through the machine, the higher the blood sugar, and the more depleted of vitamin B1 you're going to become. With diabetes, there are four main tissues involved, and B1 can help with all of them: 1. Nerves/brain - Neuropathy 2. Eyes-Retina 3. Kidney- Nephron 4. Heart vessels - Microvascular endothelial dysfunction Benfotiamine: 3-5x more absorption, Protects against oxidation and AGEs, Decreases A1C Every diabetics should take this, I am not a diabetics but, I simply take for other health benefits. B1 involved in many functions of body such as in autonomic nervous system and others.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I had been stressed for way too long and tried meditation, exercise to help me cope with it. But that anxious feeling would creep up at some point in the day and I had to endure it for hours. After a week I started taking this supplement, my anxiety and associated stress literally vanished. It also helps me to sleep long and peacefully. It saved me. :)

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

A great source of B1! Benfotiamine is a high quality artificial B1. It's the only artificial vitamin I supplement with. The other ingredient besides benfotiamine is leucine - an amino acid. Both serve to benefit your body, for different reasons, but are both indispensable. I added this to my diet once I started detoxing.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Trusted brand! Good quality product with great ingredients. great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
2,382

Posted on Aug 26, 2022
1,536

Posted on Aug 21, 2022
2,382

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Benfotiamine is an active form of B1, which i need due to having a lot of health issues where i don't convert the B vitamins very effectively. Also the fact that antibiotics completely wipe out our B1 levels too, i like to have Benfotiamine on hand for family members who may have no choice but to go on a course of antibiotics. I like this container size as it means i only order it once or twice a year. The capsules are very small and easy to swallow. I bought Doctors Best brand as the price was good and also this product has minimal ingredients in comparison to some other brands.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

small capsule and easy to take is very important, as I am taking more than 20 capsules in a day. quality seems great as it quickly help to calm my heart palpitations and reduces nerves pains. the nerves pains are in the form of numb and tingling feeling at the palms and legs bottom, and the stomach areas.