KE

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Gloves took size S, they tightly fit the hand, warm. The swelling on the fingers is getting smaller. I would not recommend it for the night, because it can slightly squeeze the vessels. I will not say that they relieve pain or help increase joint movement. Rather, they help reduce pain. It is bad that the uppermost joints (those closer to the nail) are left without protection, they also suffer greatly with arthritis. It is quite difficult to remove gloves if they fit the hand tightly. But taking a larger size does not make sense, their function will not be performed. I do not recommend taking such gloves on aliexpress or where it is cheaper. It will be a cheap fake, so it's better to buy here or on the official website. The gloves come with a booklet in English, written by doctors. I wish you all good health!

fe82aa34-6a5a-4634-947c-9d42c9e74321
b7a151a6-d30b-43a9-afed-17eb5a8f908b
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Bought to try, and was not mistaken. They sit perfectly on the hand. I have been using it for a week now, so I can give an assessment. Joint pain has decreased slightly. This afternoon I didn’t even take painkillers. Although I continue to take a course of anti-inflammatory drugs, I wrote it out here on the site (pycnogenol, curcumin, bosphelia, according to d'Arco). Washed by hand, ... dried, laid out on a towel. Didn't risk washing in the machine. The test was successful. I will order more while my size is still available. They fit true to size, which is nice. I can safely recommend .. Try it, I think you will not regret it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Thin and tighter than expected.. Light and small in volume, so it's good to wear.. I sometimes order it because my fingers hurt, so I wear it while doing housework.. But the durability seems a bit weak.. The connection part is detached.. Slightly flimsy for the price It's okay, but holding your hand tight helps.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I bought it because of the good reviews. I hope it works.

d04dc91b-e5dd-466e-9427-30f59bf17c34
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It works! The pain in the finger joints is slowly relieved! The gloves are also soft and comfortable, there is no wrong purchase!