KE

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Comfortable at first… & useful little handbook

As soon as I put this on I felt instant relief (obviously still had some pain - it isn’t magic! Haha). The compression was just right for my issue and helped to tone down my pain for awhile, but the elastic at the top of the knee support is very tight and after a short while I had to take it off. I couldn’t bear to wear it any longer, my leg began to swell from it cutting my circulation off and the pain hit even harder than before I even put it on! If you have completely straight legs (no muscle/larger thigh than calf) then I should imagine it will be absolutely fine. It would’ve been perfect if not for this issue. If they ever change the design of the top elastic, I would definitely buy it again!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

i had bought it for my mom, she didn't experience much difference in her opinion, i was looking forward for the handbook but it was like normal leaflet-ish information package, she did say it was comfortable-ish

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Excellent product and exceptional quality, fast delivery, I recommend the purchase to everyone.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Offer medium compression and knee support.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Good product

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

just started using. I have problem knees. fairly thin stocking. well made, no smell from the fabric. I hope it will help take the load off your knees and prevent inflammation and pain. my weight is 60kg. ordered a medium. perfect.

416e01de-deec-4080-ac39-2812a9801891
8cac640d-b4a8-4f20-8a55-792f854d4185
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the knee pad! Good elasticity. Over the weekend, I sprained my leg and my knee hurt a lot, with the knee brace the problem was solved. It hugs the leg very tightly and fixes the kneecap!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

There is no smell. The quality is normal very thin. For a Man weighing 75 kg, he is small. Reasonable price

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

The pain subsides and I feel cool I look forward to help