KE

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I take this every day 2x with 2 grams of vitamin c to keep histamine issues away and it does the job! Added zinc is a bonus for me because I tend to need to supplement it from time to time. ( my naturopath said that white marks in my fingernails is a sign of deficiency).

allergies and a runny nose, enhances immunity in general, reduces inflammation. Excellent combo of ingredients: quercetin, zinc, copper, elderberry, etc. Free of gluten, dairy, soy, etc. The capsules are medium size and easy to swallow, no unpleasant aftertaste. The package is convenient size and the lid is easy to open and close. Great benefit and very affordable.

Posted on May 30, 2022

We love this product. The reasons are simple. Good price when comparing with other brand. One tablet contains more ingredients than other brand. We bought this product last year and finished all tablets. It was out of stock for a while and we then waited for a while. Once the website had this in stock, we immediately purchased several bottles.

Read more reviews
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

While researching quercetin, I learned that it's typically not fully digested or absorbed by the body. This particular product has reportedly been designed to make the quercetin in it more bioavailable. I therefore feel the manufacturer wants to offer the best possible product to ensure good efficacy. In my case, I see the results as being reduced inflammation and fewer allergy symptoms. It does wonders in regard to hay fever. I take one tablet in the morning and one at night.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Great product, high quality ingredients. Important to take quercetin with your zinc to get more benefits, this makes it easy. Thanks to iherb for quick and easy delivery

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Pills are a little on the big side, but they do what they say on the tin, and the peace of having Quercetin combined with Zinc in one supplement is hugely helpful! Feel great taking these!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I was advised to take quercetin and NAC by a friend when I had covid. I think this is a nice blend and definitely helped me recuperate. Well priced too. Not sure I’ll repurchase or not yet but may be nice to have in the medicine cabinet.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Great combo to add to your influenza or Covid fighting supplemental arsenal.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Recommended, Zinc needs Quercetin to penetrate the cell walls and transport of zinc across cell membrane.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Essential immune support. Will keep buying these for a long time to protect myself and my family.