KE
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is a small jar but it’s does seem like it will last. You don’t really need to use much of it to moisturize. This does smell like tea tree so it might not be for everyone. I happen to love the smell so I’m very happy with my purchase.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Multipuprosing! I really like this ointment. Purchased this for healing my sensitive prone cuticles - this stuff has been amazing. Also I bought it to help with ingrown hairs after waxing, and I've been using it for five or six weeks now. It doesn't get rid of the bumps over night, but it does seem to help draw the hairs up to the surface, smooth the skin, and reduce swelling and irritation. My skin is much smoother than it was, and hopefully in a couple more months the ingrown hairs will be gone. And I also use this whenever I get a breakout on my face. It seems to help the zit go down faster and takes the sting out of it.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I used this on a patch of eczema and on some dry skin and it helped a lot. A little goes a long way so it will last you awhile. Don’t let the small package deter you. Also I love smaller packages that can fit in my purse or to travel with.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Love this creamy ointment. I use it for everything, even my eyebrows when they get dry. I LIKE the tea tree smell, and this cream has an odor for the first few minutes after you use it. If you like tea tree odor, this is a great choice as a healing ointment or moisturizer.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is such an essential item to have! For irritated skin, pimples, post-waxing, rashes, etc, it works wonders! I LOVE the scent of tea tree, so if you do too, im sure you'll love the scent. It has a very light, balmy consistency that melts very easily on the skin. Absolutely love this!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Posted on May 19, 2022

it smells good. i don't know if it will work for me since i just recently got it. but if yes, i might re-order again!

fe46ce39-f1d0-49df-82b0-54406370e239
eb29f151-9045-4a99-9fb0-ee4e804e0325
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It’s very tiny. It smells like tea tree. I won’t buy again due to the size. It’s only one ounce. The consistency is like lip balm so a little goes a long way and it melts into the skin effortlessly. I bought if for eczema and it feels like it calmed the itch.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

small package- big product inside. one will need a little amount of the ointment to use in order to sooth and calm irritated skin. insect bites irritation instantly removed

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Great item to keep on hand for little things. A slight scratch from some poison sumac or a mosquito bite. I will use it for some eczema issues also.