KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
This product is just AMAZING!

I've had very dry feet and elbows since I remember myself. I've had warts kind of things on my elbows and I was sooo surprised when this little wonder helped me out with it! I also use it sometimes under my eyes for moisturization. Ordering this product for the 2nd time and strongly recommend it!

6bd93c81-3e86-4428-b34a-aa2b7a09b2a6
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is so delicious, the smell!! The combination of coffee and coconut brings back happy memories and everytime I use it gives me a big HAPPY smile. Easy to use, can become a litter hard due to the coconut but will get soft by holding the bottle under warm water. Organic is a must for me and besides the happy smell a nice effect on the body. Makes the skin soft and smooth. Good for dry skin.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

It has a very nice scent, not overwhelming at all. It is a fairly small bottle but it lasts a while. I use this on my face only and you need very little to get a nice layer on your face as it spreads very nicely. It moisturizes very well and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Overall I would say this is a pretty good quality product. If you found this review helpful, please like. Thanks! :)

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I love the smell of this oil. However, if you are not a fan of coffee, you will be disappointed in the smell. My skin loves this oil and not left oily or anything. I apply the oil after showering or the next morning. My body stays moisturized all day without look like fried food.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I wanted to find a similar but cheaper product to the frank body booty drops because I really like the coffee scent. This is the closest thing I could find. It’s a versatile oil, I use it as a body moisturiser and massage oil. The scent is nice but I’m not the biggest fan of the smell of coconut oil so that’s my only issue. Otherwise it’s great and has a nice coffee scent which overpowers the faint coconut.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I bought this purely for the smell of coffee. It does deliver a little on that promise, there's a faint coffee aroma to it which I love. As a body oil it's a little thick and my skin is having a hard time absorbing it which means my clothes get the most. It's winter so I wear thick sweaters that don't get stained. Not sure how a thinner fabric would react but that's definitely a winter product for me.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

This oil is just amazing. Smell is divine. We use it on clean skin at night instead of any face creams, great moisturizer. Non oily. Great for sensitive skin.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I have used this for several years now, and absolutely Must have it! Even my overly sensitive skin loves this, and when I find something I do not react badly to, I hold on to it! Also Love the smell!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I love the smell, the ingredients, love the feeling on my skin too. I don’t know about the packaging. I will probably buy more in the future.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This smells like a fresh cup of coffee and I love it!! It softens your skin all day long and really wakes you up with the coffee smell! It is an amazing product.