KE
Based on 1,100 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,100 Ratings
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is another of the Desert Essence I get to enjoy. After bath, I rub this on my body, it soaks right, in leaves no stains on my clothes, and makes my skin feel soft and smooth, I added a dropper to the bottle makes it easier to control the amount needed. I love the quality of this product, and the only wish for me, would be for it to have the orange scent. I love this oil.

46938a57-c286-4436-82b2-76da1a7973f4

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

It smells excellent, it has a light orangey scent which might not be good for your skin, but I’ve been applying it on my face which is mildly sensitive but did not experience any adverse reactions from it yet. The size of the bottle was smaller than I expected but it might last me a long time

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

This oil smells great!!! Not overly fragrant. Doesn’t burn my eyes.My skin feels baby soft after use. I’m 51 and noticed a great reduction in fine lines around my eyes. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate or break out my skin. I will definitely purchase again!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I started getting a yeast infection on my face ( eww right?! ) and had to stop using my fancy facial massage lotion. I use this mixed with aloe vera and a dab of, basically monistat, to problem areas which is helping so far. But this has been great on my face. Also mix in a smidge frankincense oil. Its like the cleanest, fanciest face creme ever.

Aliaq8
Posted on May 13, 2022

keeps skin feeling moisteurized and soft, non greasy, doesn't stain clothes and absorbs fast. the scent isn't bad. price is a bit hefty for its small size. I use it after showers specially In the winter season, when skin needs a bit extra care. Good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I really love the scent and I’m definitely going to buy it again. I use this oil for my bikini area and I really love it. The size is perfect and travel friendly.

a2cfa904-59cf-45d9-99f8-e32e12a4c8ad
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I massage my face with this oil after a mask for soft, radiant skin. Light and no oily residue. I use it on the back of my hands too and it helps with signs of aging.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have purchased this in the past and will continue to do so. I love that it doesn't have much of a scent, but it really moisturizes my face and doesn't leave it feeling greasy.