KE

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
My kids love this toothpaste gel.

My kids like it. The tube is a good size - a normal full size tube, not a mini tube like some kids' toothpastes. The ingredients are reassuring. The main thing is, my kids are happy to use it. It's so hard to find toothpaste without mint or menthol flavors. This one ticks all the boxes and the price was great too.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Tasty, healthy ingridiants that your children can swallow, The size of the tube is large enough and the cap is easy to open with small openning like the way it's supposed to be! The toothpaste gel is clear and stren so easy to use and does not leak out like other kinds. My daughter loves it! :-)

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

its my first time to buy this brand .. will give it a try .when i choose it i make sure that its ingredient is safe for my children and it seems to be tasty too . the size is great for its price . will use it and give it a try.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My little loves to brush his teeth by himself most esoecially when he saw a new toothpaste.. he loves this much he immidiately run to the washroom after meal and do his brushing using this toothpaste he is more ecourage to do his brushing. This is a kids safe toothpase compare to thouse other brand out there that mixed with poisonous chemicals that most of us doesn’t care at all. I would love to try the other flavor also when available.

iHerb Queen
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I use this toothpaste as an adult since I hate that all adult toothpastes are mint. This is good toothpaste for everyone - the tube says 6 months and up. I can also use this toothpaste on my baby's teeth. The flavor is fun and tolerable. The size and packaging were normal.

ExpatPH
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Bought this for our kids as a better option to the other toothpastes (gels) we were using. The ingredients are more simple though like most other brands they still use things like glycerine & silica when possibly other options might be better (baking soda). We, yes I use it too, love the flavor compared to the other (tutti frutti) but both are good for everyday use. Not too sweet or overpowering but make brushing more enjoyable. Glad that the ingredients are considered safe for swallowing due to our oldest child having autism (therefore they don't follow like others including spitting out toothpaste/gel). Would love to see other flavors but for the price, it's good at least there are 2 options to pick from!!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My little one loves this toothpaste. I like the pure ingredients and yep no fluoride! Quite a good size. Can use for quite long. Cute packaging.

6353daa4-3706-4ab0-8064-dd708993f79b
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Nice toothpaste though it's more like gel. Has a pleasant smell and taste of watermelon. I was very surprised with the size of the tube, didn't expect it will be so big.

f77c315b-4ada-4a95-911f-1eed1e91504e
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Desert essence toothpaste are fluoride free, gluten free and safe to swallow for the kid 6months to 3 years. They love the smell and taste so much. Ask them to brush their teeth are never been easier!

023afaf4-d6ee-4011-9da1-967d5b2f0efa