KE

Posted on Sep 29, 2021
Excellent! English original review

this product does what it claims, it's a real scalp relief. i love it , i use it every day it tingles the scalp a lot and has a strong fresh smell of mint and tea tree. it's watery and has a runny consistency. i hope my review helped ❤

a5844f84-504c-4897-9f66-3603de0190a8
7fa6034e-babb-45f1-ace2-7d609ce2ae1a
0e206bd9-fecb-4a93-98ee-b599b9637522
92ef47ac-370d-40eb-ae15-633e03158cd8

I have been struggling with an itchy scalp a lot lately… from weather changes, stress, and I’m just genetically prone to getting dandruff (thanks dad!). This is an aloe-based product, so it’s moisturizing without being heavy and oily. It has a lovely tea tree and menthol scent. The menthol also gives it a cool, refreshing effect. It’s okay to use in conjunction with the Curly Girl Method. (Fine, low-density, low porosity, 2B-2C waves)

e2d55bad-bbff-41e6-8bc9-a2b418c47d4e
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

It is a good product. I used it for my itchy scalp and it really helped. But be careful with sensitive skin. Use only few drops, the mint scent is very strong. The cooling feeling goes away in 7-10 min. I don't recommend for young age. The package came super fast.

518e81b9-f861-4272-ae14-a6cc4f2d6ea7
03a0159d-ba32-494b-8f46-b4b5d28df069
c25f6b70-bd37-4ad7-bad7-138b3f3b928b
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I had a miserable dry dandruff on my scalp and I tried everything for it and it didn’t disappear till I use this marvellous product ! I use it after getting a shower and put drops after sectioning my scalp and massage On my opinion I don’t think it is a medical solution.. bc I didn’t use it the last two showers the dandruff appeared again .. but still my only solution and I bought it again!

29e99099-98b2-465a-9272-84866bb66a3d
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

First this is the packaging. It comes in a small glass drop bottle and the dropper is slightly tilted at the tip to allow for easier application. It has a mild minty scent but does not linger for too long once rubbed into the scalp. I had been struggle with an itchy scalp because of my box braids and then hours after I applied it, I stopped scratching. It has a soothing sensation and would definitely recommend it. One thing to note it that a little goes a long way. I used about half a bottle the first time and that was way too much. It is soothing but not hydrating though so you might need to pair it with something else.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I really love this brand and every time try to use all their products, especially for sensitive skin and scalp. This treatment soothes and moisturizes dry scalp. The composition is wonderful, all natural. I use it about half an hour before washing my hair. The serum is washed off without any problems with shampoo.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I love this scalp serum! The combination of aloe Vera, menthol and other organic ingredients really help soothe my irritated scalp and calms down the itchiness. I use this in conjunction of my anti dandruff shampoo. After shower when my hair is still wet, I massage a little bit of the serum into my scalp and creates a tingling sensation and cooling effect which takes the itchiness away. I leave it overnight and wash it the next morning, keeping my scalp refreshed. Highly recommend if you have itchy scalp.

SunnyWeek
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I suffer from dry, itchy, flaky scalp that affected my appearance. As a brunette I felt as if my scalp was all people noticed when it gets this dry. I have tried literally everything and I randomly came across this which wasn't even what I intended to buy at the time. A few drops as a pre shampoo treatment and a few on clean, wet hair and I feel so much better! the cooling sensation calms down any itching and there is hardly any flakes. I truthfully cannot live without this product.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

i love this! i’ve read some folks complain about a burning sensation but i don’t agree, it’s just a cool tingling sensation because of the soothing and clarifying ingredients! i feel like it does help with the itch so i appreciate this product! i feel good knowing i’m using wholesome ingredients on my scalp which is why i’m repurchasing!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I have a dry and itchy (yet very oily) scalp without dandruff, and I have found that this product really helps to soothe my scalp and take away the itch. I have repurchased this serum countless times now--I wish it came in a larger bottle! The dropper makes it easy to apply to the roots, and it has a tingling sensation that doesn't last too long. I apply it right after showering, and have found that especially if I blow dry my hair, it doesn't cause a greasy look or extra weight at the roots. The product has a light peppermint scent that isn't too overpowering.