KE

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Чудово!

The scrub perfectly polishes the skin - gives it a healthy look! Hyaluronic cream moisturizes. And the night serum - brightens the skin well. The aroma is a little specific, but not bad) The result is noticeable after a week of use. I'm happy!!!

a82e00c4-6f59-463a-85a5-ee3036074394
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Nice set if you are new to the brand like me! So far did not disappoint! The travel pouch is a good bonus for the value.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This was an okay product. I was thinking it would've been a little simpler to use, but (I think) four products doesn't necessarily mean it's better than one or two. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you have time to apply four different products, then this kit is fine. It has a nice scent and seems to be a quality product that works, If you have a busier lifestyle, maybe it would be beneficial to go with one or two products. I'm not saying these products are bad at all, you just need more time to apply them. It's best to decide for yourself.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The vitamin-c serum is very good! The moisturizer is too heavy for me during the day, but works magic at te night. I used the scrub only once- was okay

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I’m gonna give it as a gift love the package and the size of the products are just perfect ♥️

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I bought this for christmas gift. It is a great set.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The hydrating Derma E cream is very hard to the touch--not creamy at all and certainly not easy to apply to face without clumping...

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Feb 5, 2022