KE

Posted on Jan 10, 2022
Great product. I was looking for one for many years after I saw my mother use one.

My daughters and I all suffer from ingrown toenails. This tool helps work on them after a good soaking. I original bought them for my girls for Christmas and they were so impressed I went to buy one for myself. They were backordered so looking forward to having one of my own. Best used after a good long soaking so the nail is not brittle. The file end is brilliant for filing in that hard to get to corner.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

The perfect tool for my foot nails. I have been looking for such a tool for some time now, and it is definitely worth the money. I manage easily now to clean all the corners of my nails, finally!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Love the tool. Does a great cleaning job yet gentle on your toes. Absolutely recommend to anyone who is looking for an easy toenails cleanup.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

The best tool to remove unwanted debris from my deep sidewall for my big toes!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

My husband has to always deal with ingrown nails :( This is definitely a useful tool to have for cleaning.

Posted on May 21, 2021

This tool is very useful. It helps take care of your feet. It is especially important at the time we live now, as we don’t always have an opportunity to get professional pedicure.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use like

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

good quality , good size . Happy to use.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Very comfortable for use, good quality