KE

Posted on Jun 7, 2022
Works Well!

I was having issues hearing different things that people would say to me, and I always had to ask people to repeat themselves. My family members would say," CLEAN YOUR EARS!" Lol, and I thought I was doing a good job using peroxide, etc., but this product was magic to my ears. Once I used this product, my ears were cleaned tremendously well, and I don't have to ask people to repeat themselves anymore. I hear everything the first time around now thanks to this product!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I've had a chronic ear wax problem all my life. I've used all kinds of ear wax removal solutions in the market and never found one that worked for me. My doctors told me that there was nothing I could do about it and I had to just keep coming back to them every 3 months for micro-suction. After spending a small fortune on ENT doctors, I stumbled across Debrox here and decided to give it a try. What did I have to lose? I was understandably skeptical after having been disappointed since time immemorial but to my surprise this actually works. It's quite gentle on the ear, has a pleasant fragrance to it, and more importantly did not take long to produce results. Two to three attempts was all it took for me to feel a discernable difference and that says a lot for someone with my condition. I'm less irritable now so the wife's so grateful for Debrox :)

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

These drops were effective and the least expensive way to get my blockages cleared and I would buy and use them again. I think using these drops and flushing with water from a syringe (following directions) is the safest, least painful, and most effective method to remove wax blockages at home.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Bought it for my husband who have ear wax problem from time to time and need trip to the doctor’s for syringing. It is a clear liquidy gel consistency with no scent. His problem seemed to have resolved after using it once. Will keep it in the medicine cabinet.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Effective and easy to use. My long term ear problem was solved after the first try of this spray. Now I can hear as good as before. Tried other brands but none of them can thoroughly clear my ear wax.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I have very waxy ears and using this stuff once a month really does the trick and means i dont have to use the much maligned cotton buds!!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Take it from a regular user. It works! I need it every 6 months

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

this product is good....it helps to soften and clean the dry airwax easily

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Was having a problem with ringing in my ears and after I had applied really seem to help