KE

Posted on Oct 20, 2021
Simple and effective lotion!

Decided to buy this lotion for its simple ingredients list, light consistency and great price on iHerb website. You get 250 ml so you can use on your skin and body as well. It’s non sticky and absorb quite fast into skin. Didn’t cause any break outs even when using in my am and pm skincare routine. Contains ceramide NP and Beta glucan, great moisturizing ingredients. If you think my review was helpful, please press ‘yes’, thank you!

1a5afe14-b136-40ac-b90d-b9c656947ddd
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This works for calming redness on face due to rosacea, moisturising effect isnt the best as it was smooth when putting on but lines reappear on my forehead after it dries. Takes time to work as well, give it a day or two. Nice light texture though that is easily absorbed

81eb7639-1206-4d68-9097-5fd1baf245a2
81e87c4c-4703-4230-822d-ead83e917cef
e5d3b601-eaea-4192-b04a-a1ea6c077fca
13cee8af-9421-4a2a-8ee0-760a1a9e61a1
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This is actually my second time purchasing this product. I first planned to use it as a body moisturizer only but found out that it worked as a facial cream as well! I have oily skin and it didn‘t break me out at all. The cream absorbs into the skin fairly quickly and doesn‘t leave a sticky residue. In fact it leaves the skin feeling moisturized and very soft. I highly recommend it!

75f2c099-a6d0-4f20-a2db-12000970bc84
11a13be9-e60b-4b94-b714-afd898abc2e2
9e135509-715f-4af2-9451-dc0f612131eb
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

my fav basic lotion from now on! I damaged my skin at a very young age ( Soo it's a combined skin with extra extra dryness, and sensitive) , and since then I have a hard time finding lotion that doesn't burn my face. it's my first try ( even do it's for everything, somebody said that it's good for the face too - and they weren't worng at all. but again - it's not for the face Soo it isn't very hydrating) and I'm loving it!, like look at the size! it's huge. it's scene is very gentle and not very noticeable, while the texture is soooooo soft! and creamy!. just buy it, I'm super impressed 👍😁

11a7b959-4eb6-47d1-bd69-76f9e12c25dc
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

By far the best moisturizer that i ever use. i tired a lot of moisturizer from low end to high end but this specific product help my irritated skin. as you all know i have Oily, Sensitive, acne prone skin and not all moisturizer work for me. it's either make my skin dehydrated or give me bumbs. but this product... after a week of using, i already see the results. It soothes the rednessin in my face. It didn't broke me out and it hydrates my skin. it makes it plump, dewy but not oily.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I actually use it on my face exclusively because I don't want to use it up too quickly. It's my 3rd tube. I use it as a day moisturiser during colder months or a day and night one in the summer. Perfect underneath SPF in the morning, and for people with oily skin it could be the only one you need (I need something thicker in the evening, I have very dry cheeks). For the price you pay you get a lot of product (5x the usual amount you find in face moisturises!). An absolute gem!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

One of my favorite lotions for being lightweight, budget friendly and great for sensitive skin. It doesn't sting around the eyes like a lot of lotions do and has a very mild and pleasant scent. It's also good for both nighttime and daytime uses because it doesn't pill under makeup like some lotions and creams do. Highly recommended for more minimalistic skincare routines!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It's a simple moisturizer. Nothing exceptional, but still effective. It's job is to moisturize and that's exactly what it does. For my sensitive/allergy prone skin, this is great because it doesn't have a scent and it's also not greasy (it can be layered if someone finds it too thin).

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Using this lotion as body moisturiser. It gives plenty of moisture, nice glow and has no scent which I like. Will definitely repurchase for next winter as I’m using products with beta-glucan during winter only.