KE

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This is very useful! It definitely helped with my daughter's rashes on her bum! Tried other brands but didn't do anything this one stopped me from worrying! Thank you!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

High quality brand. Very concentrated and efficient (baby’s rash disappeared completely after I applied it once). Size wise quite small but apart from that- excellent!

ok so i use baby diaper rash creams for myself because here's the problem: when I'm on my period i get rashes too because i have sensitive skin and i can't use just any type of pads for that time of the month. this cream did me wonders my skin didn't darken it actually lightened up while using this and the rashes didn't stay for too long either so i recommend it for people with my same problem. don't know how well it works on babies though

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

Very thick for diaper rush would Hurt more trying to spread it. buuut i will still use it cuuz of it Hight zinc oxide percentage I mix it with foundation as mineral sunscreen even if it smells like Gasoline, with make up the smell fades away cheaper and more efficient than real mineral sunscreen thanks delacruz

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Very good quality and has a good size. The package is durable and able to use efficiently. Ingredients reduce rash remarkably.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I tried it for the first time and it’s really great

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I like this because the smell is not as strong as Desitin. One tube is going to last me a long time

Posted on Oct 3, 2021