KE

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
cook well

This stuff is delicious. I usually dont like the way alternative pastas cook, like the bean or quinoa based ones I find they go from crunchy to straight mush with no warning. Maybe I lucked out getting the boil time down on the first try. I like the taste and they seem to plump up a little for me so it makes the noodle thicker than a pure flour spaghetti, which I like. Glad I discovered these. Nice to be able to order a pandemic apocalypse bulk qty as well.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Delicious pasta! Great ingredients, great taste, great quality and the package size is pretty good. It lasted longer than I expected, but I made sure to use the serving size each time haha, Just a great pasta.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great product! Corresponds to all the declared properties, the packaging is good, without visible damage. I advise everyone! I will definitely buy more!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

love that Iherb has Dececco brand! cheaper than buying from Supermarket in my country. no need to say it is very good quality pasta!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

A little pricier than my local grocery store, but same great product and it is delivered to my door.

Quality and taste is perfect for me, but package is not good, because must cook all

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

very nice pasta of excellent quality. very tasty.

Posted on May 3, 2022

cheap and good nice product...

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Firm and good quality pasta

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Just purchased first time, will update soon