KE

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Best ingredients, well tolerated. It is sounds like it is high quality supplement with high absorption rate. I will be ordering this again. Shipping was fast. Capsules are reasonable size. No taste as capsules are well sealed. This Magnesium does not upset my stomach. I take it for boosting Calcium absorption.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

My Doctor has recommended me this magnesium, because it’s on a safe side when in pregnant. It helped me a lot with a headaches.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

really good ingredients, complete and really cheap, have good magnesium for body, good quality, nice packaging, dont have any taste, enough for the size

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great stuff! Going to say these really help, at least for me.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Perfect product

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It appears to be a high quality supplement with a high absorption rate. I will be ordering this again. Reasonable size capsules. No taste as the capsules are well sealed. This magnesium does not upset my stomach. I take it to increase calcium absorption.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

combines different types of magnesium, a good dose, I take 2 capsules a day to support the body. There are no side effects, I drink on an ongoing basis.

27cfbb41-0493-4513-9e81-57e2cbc0fdb2
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it on the advice of Kornilova, it’s a little expensive, but several forms at once, you’ll definitely get used to it. If it’s useful, please put “yes”

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The combination of three forms of magnesium - glycinate, taurate and lettuce - seems to me optimal. The serving size is 4 capsules, so one vial is enough to take magnesium for a month, while the magnesium content in one serving is 70% of the recommended dose per day