KE

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This DMG is absolutely the best! I'm hooked. It gives me so much energy all day long & I do not feel tired or sluggish in the morning when I first wake up. I wake up feeling refreshed & ready to get on with my day. Quality of the product is far better than other DMG products I've tried in the past.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Have been using it for few months now. Kid's (4-yo, who was thought to be diagnosed with autism spectrum) behavior and speech significantly improved and the diagnosis changed to what it really was - lite linguistic developmental delay. Definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This product has made a huge difference to my hayfever. Since taking 1ml morning and night for the last 3 days, I have no hayfever and have stopped taking antihistamines.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is a fabulous product so pleased we were able to by it through Iherb. Our immune systems needed a bit of a pickup so thanks again Iherb and DMG

Posted on May 18, 2022

Good product. The taste is very nice, gives a lot of energy too.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Good.. on time delivery. Free shipping.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

this product works for me

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

packaging good and fast delivery. i used it for my 3 yo with asd and his behaviour become calmer and focus improved :)

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

we love this dmg and is advised by our Maps. huge gains!!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021