KE

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have wavy hair and struggle with frizz. This product smells great and moisturises without being heavy. I add in the shower before putting my hair in a towel and find this adds the perfect finish. I'm experimenting with trying to find the right amount of product but so far very pleased with it. My scalp can get itchy so I apply mainly from mid length to ends. Happy with price too

Update: I’ve tried the CG method for over 2 years now. My hair is wavy, prone to dryness and frizz. It hates humid weather. No matter what I apply on my hair, nothing seems to work out, only silicon based hair products do the trick of taming my mane. Anyway, I love Giovanni’s hair serums they are very effective for blocking humidity. My hair gets extremely stressed out and unruly in high humidity. So I must use silicon in order to tame it. The only thing that bothers me in this serum that it contains glycerin, with my hair despises. In the summer time this cream does nothing special to my hair. It doesn’t hold it at all. My hair still gets frizzy and puffy.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

This will definitely be my new go-to leave-in conditioner! It’s really light and super hydrating, add volume and reduced the frizz and smells amazing! The ingredients are clean and health friendly. I’m loving it! So many great compliments.

43bcfa8f-6851-43b6-af56-c7051e913c71
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is my all time favorite styling cream for my curly hair. It has a scent that I'm obsessed with. I use it every washday when styling my hai. What I like the best of this product is that it gives me super defined curls and that it doesn't weigh down my hair. I really like the volume and definition that this gives me.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

omg this is amazing for lightweight fine curly hair. i have 2c/3a curls which get weighed down easily and this did not do that at all. it smells great and it did not sensitize my sensitive scalp at all. it held my curls in place and moisturized them and defined them as well. i used it with its sister product from the same brand the jelly

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I bought this along with the style hold balm and both worked with my hair type. This leave in cream is really weightless with watery texture. It really hydrated and moisturized my curls. Suitable for any age group. Loved the quality and the scent of this product. I use a little on my balm and then apply it on a wet hair.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

After washing my hair I put this on my soaking wet hair while I am still in the shower. Then I plop it in my head, get dress and do some chores and finally I diffuse my hair a bit and then let it airdry further. At the end of the day I have beautifully defined curls and the best of all the next day I still have nicely defined curls.If needed I will just refresh my curls by wetting my hands, putting some product on my hands and just scrunch it in. I highly recommend this product for anyone with curls. It is may new go to product. I love this and will keep on ordering and using it. It is a game changer for my curly girl method.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this product as it is very light on the hair. I use it after applying my favorite leave in conditioner then distribute it evenly on the hair without applying it on the scalp and scrunch, followed by a very small amount of gel, and the result is amazing. Another reasons to love this product is that it is vegan and it doesn’t have a strong smell.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is a very very moisturizing cream, and extremely gentle, and light, not too heavy and doesn't weigh down the hair or make it sticky. I make sure to coat every clump of curls with this before I add on the gel. Will be purchasing more for sure, my hair looks amazing after it.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is high quality leave in conditioner & styler. I use it on wet hair right out of the shower. Great size of product. Dime size amount of product goes a long way. This size bottle has a lot of product in it. My low porosity hair loves it. The scent is clean/floral but pleasant. Fast delivery & quality as expected from iherb! Highly recommended.