KE

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This product is very fragranced, however smell did not linger. Scrub was non abrasive on my scalp. Created a nice lather on fine curly bleached hair with two squirts. Scalp felt cleasned but not overly stripped. I have never used a scrub before and am glad I purchased this product. Never thought I would use a product that focus on my scalp health but curlsmith conviced me. Also have purchased the CS elixir stimulator, and smoothing mask. So far im loving all products!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Wow this makes my thick curly hair feel clean. When used with the other products in the line it works great. Can be a bit drying if you use too often as it is a strong stripping product. Feel sort of grainy in the palm when dispensed. No strong noticeable scent. Does not have the typical "lather" of shampoo but you can get some if you rub it together in your hands first.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I really enjoyed this shampoo, it feels soooo refreshing on the scalp and truly does a good job at cleansing the hair without leaving it stripped. I used it with the primer from the same line and I have to say tho that I was not able to get much lather using both products together. I will need to try using the product alone, as I found I had to use a lot of the shampoo otherwise.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I really enjoy the three step system this Cleansing Scrub is a part of! This cleansing scrub makes my scalp feel clean and removes all the sweat, dirt and product residue that builds up between wash days. Providing me and fresh clean head of hair to style. I love that it is a scrub, but it is not too harsh and doesn’t leave my hair or scalp feeling dry or stripped.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This detox scrub is my new holy grail! I use it once a month and it leaves my hair feeling very clean without stripping my scalp and hair. The scent is amazing, it's like a floral scent. I like the texture and how it feels on my scalp and of course I love how clean my hair feels after using it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I think this is great for when you really need to deep-clean your scalp. I use it in conjunction with Step 1. It really does improve the condition of your scalp over time and I have less itching when I use it. My scalp has gotten gradually better after the months I have been using this. However, I find it too drying to use daily. I cowash with Step 3 instead most days.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

i have a very sensitive scull skin and this product works for me. i don't feel any peeling effect, and i don't have that super fresh feeling on my head like when you use super cleanser. i just feel like i used basic shampoo. but as i said, my skin is very sensitive and this is win to me. if you looking for strong peeling, this is bot what you're looking for :)

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

This product delivers as it says. Scalp is squeaky clean but it’s not stripping. Pair it will the probiotic pre-wash and calming conditioner to see full benefits .

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Cleanse the hair without drying, my hair was protein overloaded and this really helped me to have a balanced hair. The price is high for the size but I love it overall.