KE

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Wonderful thick conditioner, the slip is unreal, the knots just melted out of my hair. Quite a strong peppermint scent, a bit much for me in the shower but it's nice later on when it lingers on the hair. I'm not sure how I feel about the peppermint oil cooling effect, I didn't hate it but it was quite a weird feeling on my scalp and down my back. I won't deduct any stars as the detangling effect was just that good.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This conditioner is probably my favorite that I have used so far from any curly hair product line. It is not only moisturizing, but has a cooling, tingling sensation that makes my hair and scalp feel clean and refreshed even after I have washed the product out. I think it’s nice to have to cooling sensation as using moisturizing curly hair conditioners sometimes leaves my hair feeling moisturized, but a little weighed down. With this conditioner my hair felt so light and I was excited to have what felt like a fresh, blank canvas to style!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I don’t normally use conditioners, I go through product quickly, normally 8oz of conditioner ends up being about 2 uses, maybe. smh. I have a TON of hair, 3b-4a, thick and fine stranded. I usually go to a deep or a masque straight from shampoo but this conditioner is definitely worthy of the extra step. I’m also scent sensitive with an extra sensitive dry scalp, the immediate relief with every use is much appreciated! I actually watered it down once I used about a 1/3 (which was 2 full uses btw), and it’s STILL effective! I do not use steps 1-2 but I do follow up w/ the hydro mask. The combo is incredibly moisturizing 😍. I’m grateful I got this during one of iHerb’s sales!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

If you like a clean cold minty feeling this is the product for you. Smells heavily of peppermint even after you wash it out; so if scent is an issue for you will not like this. I love it however and it leaves yours scalp with a cooling fresh feeling after washing. Very thick consistency and hard to dispense with the pump; especially near the end fo the bottle.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I really love this conditioner. Great scent, very moisturizing, and so calming if you have an itchy or souring scalp! Also leaves curly-wavy hair very soft without losing the curls, and so managable

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Curl smith products are just amazing. This conditioner together with the primer and scrub works miracles. I’ve oily scalp and scalp is prone to buildup so this products are holy grail.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

omg this is amazing for lightweight fine curly hair. i have 2c/3a curls which get weighed down easily and this did not do that at all. it smells great and it did not sensitize my sensitive scalp at all.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Smells awesome! Great dispenser that ensures I don’t use too much. I gave wavy hair and use this every other day. Does not weigh my hair down at all. Love!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

One of the best conditioners for curly hair! It moisturizes, makes my hair soft and defines curls. I like the scent and the package. Highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

very nice conditioner. the peppermint is definitely tingly on your skin. I didn't feel it on my scalp but on the back of my neck where my hair was. my hair is soft after using it and less frizz than usual.