KE

Sophia
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This is my first Curlsmith purchase: I am really in love with this Intense treatment serum because the product smells delicious, has a soft and dense consistency and it is easy to apply. I have long, curly, natural hair with a little dry ends and this product helps nourishing my strands. I put only a tiny amount on my damp lengths and ends, where I feel my hair need most attention, and I leave the product on overnight. I then wash my hair in the morning or - if I have not enough time - after work. I am happy with the results so far: I can see my hair shinier and healthier. The product is a little pricey but worth it because of the quality of its ingredients and you only need to use a little bit so it will last a while. I have also started using other Curlsmith products which I will be reviewing shortly. If my comment is helpful to you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Thanks a lot!

Very moisturizing . I put some on my ends and the next day they wet still soft and moisturized. I thought the bottle was very small at first but a little bit does goes a long way

1f925ce4-8a0e-4994-9ac6-3d830d4a3ade
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Amazing slightly sweet scent. I use it on frizzy areas or to break gel cast. High quality moisturizing product & a lot of product in the size of the container. Sturdy package. I like that a little goes a long way. Benefits us with sensitive scalp & dry curly hair of all ages. Butter to oil composition. I highly recommend iherb & this curlsmith product.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have 3c/4a type hair. This has done wonders for my hair. I’ve noticed my hair is super soft and lush after I wash this product out. I keep the product in my hair for 45 mins-1 hour and wear a heat cap. This process and leave in treatment has really nourished my scalp and dry ends. The only downside is the small jar. I have thick hair, so ive gotten through a whole jar in 1 month. Will I buy it again? I don’t know. My bank account tells me not to…

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Great. Smells good also, you can use very smaller amount than other treatments. I kept it over night and the results was good. I ordered only two weeks ago. Need some more time to decide if I'll consider my fav.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Smell is so good. I usually use it as a deep masque over night if I feel my hair is very dry and I wash it in the morning. It does make the hair soft and silky

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I used this as a pre-shampoo treatment for a few hours before showering. I think it really helped moisturize my frizzy hair! One star off because I wish the smell wasn’t so strong. It’s not a bad smell, but got tired of it after working it through my hair and leaving it in for a few hours. Like if you found this helpful, please! ↓

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I used this on my dry, frizzy and curly hair at night and washed it on the next day and I can say that after the first use I can see a difference. My hair feels so moisturized and what is more important is that it looked less frizzy but my curls still looked amazing. Please like my comment if you found it helpful.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

My hair looks good after blow drying it using this product