KE

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
One of my favorite curl creAms

I have been getting great results consistently whenever I use this product! It smells nice, and is very lightweight, but you won’t need too much to get moisturized hair. I usually prefer drugstore products because of the price point but I would definitely repurchase this one. Another great thing about it is the protein. This is one of my favorite products for sure For reference, I have fine to medium hair so I’m always looking for light products. I’m a product junkie and some of the other products I like are the Cantu curl activator, the twist cream in black, and deva curl styling cream and coconut cream

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I love this stuff. Super lightweight, so great for those of us with fine hair that's easily weighed down. The scent is to die for. I only need a tiny bit of this for my fine waves, so with the size of the tube it will last me ages. I've used this in combo with both the bouncy foam and the hydro flex jelly (and all three), depending on whether I'm going for easy beachy waves or more defined wavy curls.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

best leave in I've used so far! I follow the cg method and have been looking at curlsmith's stuff for a while. because of the price still not done. bought after a good discount. super economical to use. but good result. smells good, makes my hair manageable and nourished. highly recommended!!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently

f92a7487-866f-433d-88b9-a423ed491f64
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Decent styler, but contributed to a bit of protein overload in my medium porosity type 3a hair. Would definitely be amazing for those with colour treated or damaged hair though! Smells great, great slip and a decent size product. I didn’t find it provided much hold, so is best used with a strong hold gel.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Be aware that not every hair type is compatible with protein, my hair only needs a very little amount because it is very healthy. So do your research before buying this product. As for the product itself, its really great, i just didnt like that it was tooo moisturizing. its definitely for more drier hair.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

The scent is heaven. Not sticky. It's kind of between a cream and a gel, though appears as a cream, but for my thin hair- it does harden it just a bit. It works well when I mix it with some moisture. Not completely what I expected, but still good, Curlsmith products just can never be bad...

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Smells divine. Provides hold and definition. A little goes a long way otherwise I end up with sticky hair. Pairs well with the volume mousse from the same range.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

You need to use very little, and the package is big. It looks good the day you use it, and if you use the small amount the hair doesn't feel too stiff, and the fruity scent is pleasant and not too strong. The next day the hair looks squished, and slightly oily and freezy, so I would only recommend that if you wash and style your hair every morning..

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This truly is feather-light and my happy waves say it's a good balance of protein. I apply a very small amount to wet hair, comb through then apply gel. I'd say this one is value for money!