KE

eileeeen
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It’s a repurchase for me after I tried the travel size before. I love the smell (it’s sweet and always reminds me of American candy), the product has an amazing slip and you don’t need tons to detangle your hair. It’s not too heavy for my thin curls but gives a good amount of moisture. Truly lovely product I just wish it came in a bottle and not in a jar which I find disgusting to use personally.

Another fantastic product from Curlsmith: it leave my hair soft, shiny, moisturised and frizz free. It is protein-free which is what I currently need to use as my hair needs to recover from protein overload. I have very long, natural, curly, low porosity hair and this products works really well in nourishing and mosturising my strands. I found its scent delightful and it has a thick consistency. I just wish it came in a bigger jar for its price but the product is excellent quality so I was ok with paying a little more than I normally would. I am planning to buy again and I highly recommend to those who are looking for a protein-free moisturising mask. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

such a great deep conditioner especially if you want one without protein . smells so good . curlsmith is a really good brand too. Hair felt so much better after . My hair is highlighted, wavy, fine and high porosity, I like to use a moisture mask sometimes instead of protein mask and this one is fantastic!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I love love love this product and I have only used it once. It defines my curls and leaves my hair soft without the crunch. I have used other Styling custards and curl refiners that have left that icky feeling and hard crunch in my hair. This product smells fantastic even before you open it. It has a jellie like consistency. A little bit goes a long way. I would definitely recommend applying this on damp to slightly wet hair, not dry hair for best results. If I could add a photo I would. I have a twa- teeny weeny Afro. I would definitely recommend. I also love how their products have natural ingredients not a lot of junk or additives or ingredients that you can't pronounce and have to google to know what you are putting on you hair. I will definitely be purchasing again, along with other products from their line. Just as soon as I use up the products that I currently have.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This came highly recommended from the curly girl community and I can see why. It has excellent slip and is very concentrated. I used less than a tablespoon on my long hair. It was easy to distribute and left my hair nice and moisturised. I can see this lasting me several months and I will definitely repurchase one I run out. It’s smells divine as well. High quality product at a great price.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

CurlSmith products are a game changer for me. Over the years I've used so many products that claim they are for curly hair. CurlSmith is the only product I've found that lives up to that claim. This one, Double Cream Deep Quencher, is the 2nd step in the 4 step process to achieve the softest, longest lasting curls!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I am obsessed with this product. Whenever I use it my hair feels like literal silk. I’d like to use it about a once a week, but realistically I only use it 1-2x a month and even so it leaves my hair feeling soft, moisturized, nourished for a long time. Definitely high quality and has a great scent.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Very very moisturizing it has thick consistency it’s easy to detangle hair with and whenever I apply it I feel the health in my hair it deeply nourishes hair I recommend leaving it on hair for at least 15 mins before rising it out. Then enjoy your best hair after that !

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Leaves the hair nice and soft. I'm not sure yet it's perfect for fine hair, as it may make the hair heavier, and then gravity pulls it down and it gets a little flatter on top. Not terribly though. And it seemed to have added some volume in general (everywhere else). For thick dense hair it would definitely be good.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I'm only early days in to using this product. I have wavy, fine, highlighted hair. It is also high porosity so needs the moisture. This is thick but gives good slip on soaking wet hair and breaks through most of my knots that my fine hair seems to find. My hair stays soft for days in between washes.