KE

Posted on May 26, 2022
My favorite foam mousse for my waves!

I’ve been following curly girl method (cgm) since 2016 and this is the best foam mousse that I’ve ever used! My wavy curly hair loves it. Sometimes my hair cannot take the gel and I use this foam alone, while other times I put gel on top of foam. And I always get awesome results. I use way more foam than gel to get perfect curls. About 8-10 pumps for my length. Please see pictures for details. Is also the only foam that works on damp hair not soaking wet.

0abfc8c1-ef93-4b32-8fa5-e5df4e921dad

I used this with curlsmoth other strength products and it gave great hold and bounce. my fine curly hair likes protein and there was a really noticeable difference after using this mousse. my husband said 'your hair is bouncy!' not knowing the name of this foam, so it it is well named! it gave great curl definition and spring to the curls. I also used it as a refresh on it's own.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I have fine 2B-C waves and this was fantastic. Very lightweight and gives great volume. I definitely prefer this to mousse. I used with a curl cream to add some definition and I had a great wash day as well as really nice refreshes for the next two days.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have extremely curly fine hair. This product is my go to for the summer. I am able to diffuse my hair or blow it out straight (weather permitting) with great results. It defines my curls, adds volume and holds down the frizz. I use this in conjunction with the flexi jell by Curlsmith, this alone will not do it. Iherb has great pricing and delivery which is an added bonus.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Good light weight mousse with the added benefit of protein to strengthen hair. I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't seem to upset my scalp. Gorgeous scent. Quality ingredients as always with Curlsmith products. Good volumising product for fine wavy hair, nice composition that doesn't leave your hair feeling 'producty'.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently

a5782b04-7188-4692-8efb-db4a220a46c6
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This smells amazing! However, I found it to be pretty average. I didn’t find it gave my hair any more volume, and didn’t have the hold I desired. I’ve found it useful in touching up my hair throughout the day, but found I have to use quite a lot of product to get any results. Would definitely recommend it to someone who doesn’t want the strong hold of a gel, and doesn’t like the feeling of products in their hair. Feel it would be more suitable for wavy/type 2 hair.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I love the smell of the curlsmith products. I have curly hair and this foam adds volume while providing hold. I used it on its own with great results and also combined it with the hydroflex jelly for a stronger hold depending on what kind of look I was going for.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

my favorite brands ever i love this curly hair good has many benefits it moisturizes the hair i love the package favorite one for kids good size love the quality i love the composition so good for detangling ur hair my favorite mousse

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love this brand the quality of the formula is good the size is amazing the scent as well wow the benefit for my hair is amazing it give a bit of a moisture because my hair is damaged