KE

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It’s my 3rd purchase. I’m giving it to my friends and family since it’s so good! It works effectively and long lasting. Good for my money and great for my armpits. It’s far better than the crystal unscented one. It’s easy to clean also. I used spray deo before. Every time I took a shower, I had to make sure it’s clean enough so it didn’t left any residue in my armpits cause I was afraid it will make my armpit goes darker. Worry less now. Kindly thumbs up 😬👍

I live in the tropics where it’s humid and hot most days of the year. Having a powerful deodorant is a game changer and this is definitely one of the best deodorants I’ve discovered. The scent is subtle and it keeps my perspiration minimal. It doesn’t stain my clothes (esp the pit area).

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

By far, the best natural deodorant I've tried in a very long time. It smells so fresh and unique. You can feel a bit of cooling from the mint, which is a plus. It did not irritate my skin. For daily use, it worked fine for me (I sweat a looot), but I don't know how it performs during exercises or so. Definitely repurchasing it (though it's a bit expensive) and I'm a give a try to the other scents.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Smells great, refreshing scent. Controlled my sweat and smell pretty well. Great for everyday use, feels light and hydrating. Package feels sturdy. Good, large size as well. Great quality overall, will buy again.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Surprised by that smell. Very fresh and good. I want to stock up on several now, I hope it yields a lot.

9ee522f2-b4c7-4421-a2f8-db4146264576
3bb6430d-c4be-4527-a568-fb689eb165fe
912d8849-40d1-4827-95ec-b90f247060e0
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Smells nice but doesnt last long. need to constantly reapply. Doesnt stain clothes. But doesnt work well if you are sweaty or live in a humid hot climate.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

love this deoderant, the brand is so good, goes on smoothly, lasts

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I’ve tried a lot of natural deodorant and this is my favorite!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The scent is divine!!!! It’s not as good swear absorbant, but i would def buy it again for the scent !

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I switched to all natural deodorants and I need them to be effective, this one is great for the purpose.