KE

Posted on Dec 5, 2021
Good but too salty

I wanted to try these grain-less crackers to see how they rated against other grain-based snacks, and while I found the texture and garlic flavor quite appealing, the amount of salt was just too much for me. All in all, I wouldn't recommend this if you are trying to control your blood pressure.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

These just taste too good! I bought them to use as crackers to have with toppings but ended up eating them on their own. Delicious and very addictive!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Absolutely delicious! Still, I had to hold myself back in order not to eat the entire bag in one sitting! Gluten-free, healthy, very crunchy. No more potato chips for me! This Mediterranean Herb flavor is fabulous.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

the texture is a bit hard to chew which makes my buccal cavity a bit painful. but I like the taste, the herb smells very good and I like the package with the zip.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

We love Crunchmaster, but this flavor puts them over the top! So delicious and crunchy! A great replacement for chips.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I wanted to try these to see what they were like and I found them to be a bit too salty, the flavour is good but the salt is over powering. They also taste pretty processed and not a fan of the maltodextrin that is added which is NOT good for your blood sugars at all! The package was small and probably will not buy these again. Just not a fan! If anyone is interested look into maltodextrin and what it does to your blood sugars...

Posted on May 1, 2022

It tastes really delicious and not broken despite the fragile looking packaging. A great snack that goes great with hummus. Great quality.

So nice again grain free and so amazing taste its think as well . How is so suppose to be from a cracker

Liormorsasson
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Crunchy, herby, a perfect addition to a grain-free cheese platter!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

It is light and crispy, love the Mediterranean herb flavour. It’s bit on the garlicky side, I finished the packet at one go.