KE

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

These were such a hit for my kids that they keep asking me when would they be restocked! It’s been over a month now, so I hope iHerb restocks these soon! These crackers have a hint of coconut, so if you’re not a fan of coconut flavored stuff, this might not be a cup of tea for you. These are not sweet crackers - rather savory, so I really enjoyed eating them with my meals or just as snacks.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Absolutely delicious! A friend introduced me to this cracker and I fell in love. The lightly salted flavor still seemed a bit too salty for my taste. Still, I had to hold myself back in order not to eat the entire bag in one sitting! Gluten-free, healthy, very crunchy. No more potato chips for me!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Started a whole30/paleo diet and these grain free crackers are so healthy and taste better then any wheat thin or ritz cracker I’ve ever had. Love them. Also so many things you can eat them with. My fave is no sugar nut butters with simply fruit jams.

This brand are amazing and they add this new good is grain free and cracker so nice and thin and i love this new one i try all of this brand . This also sMe other products amazing

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Crispy, grain free and good tasting crackers, love it together with olives and avocados! Small size, ready to eat! Great for travel and on the go!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Loved these! Super crunchy, just a little salty - a perfect snack on its own or with a spread. The resealable packaging is great as well.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Love these crackers! These comply with the grain free diet I am on. Satisfies my desire for a lightly salty crunchy snack. I was having trouble finding them in local stores so I was thrilled to find them at iHerb. Ordered several and received free shipping. Very satisfied customer!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

A delicious and convenient snack for AIP diet. A tad salty though so its best if you pair this with a spread like avocado or hummus or a nut butter (if you're not on AIP)

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Taste pleasant with right amount of salt. A very good gluten free crackers. Not oily and is crispy!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

These are really good. Taste like regular crackers - would not have known that they are grain free!