KE

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Very refreshing layered scent with exfoliating particles

I loved this shower gel, it has a very refreshing scent that changes during showering, I don’t smell much of grapefruit nor sea salt though, just a very pleasant natural & invigorating aroma. It would be great especially in summer in hot weather. The exfoliating particles are a nice addition, they won’t exfoliate much but rather provide a massage to the skin. But I try not to rub much in order to avoid skin scratching (the pumice may scratch ).

df4bbc4b-f8ef-48a0-9f38-fb6ada5c545a
bd8ee417-cf3d-4294-bc16-53c985fcd533
257ed6ea-f710-4d7e-a4ff-7457734bbd55
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My husband is very happy with the previous Cremo shower gels that I bought. So I add this one in. Hope the added exfoliating function makes his shower even better.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This bath smells very 🆒 and very manly. Richly lathered, with lots of scrubbing particles, the skin is smooth and comfortable after the bath. The wife really likes the smell after the bath.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I got one of each fragrance for my boys for Christmas stockings. It smells so good! Not obnoxious like most teen fragrance in body wash. I'll definitely buy again!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

this smells amazing and refreshing, more unisex than the other cremo scents, love it! bought it for my husband who loves it

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It smells so delicious, with great fragrance citrus salty fruit! I love the foamy and cleanse level. I recommend this product

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Very pleasant scent, like french perfume and the slat gives good exfoliating

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Buy to experience after reading topics online. Nice packaging, well packed. Good.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Good structure, a cool container, an excellent price. But... The scent definitely isn't for women. It's a strong guy's smell :)