KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My favorite ever. It’s good for: quality, ingredients, size, plant, package, benefit, composition , age, coverage , lifestyle, goal, color, texture, concern, use, scent, folic acid, energy, niacin flush, effect, potency, nervous system, metabolism, taste

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Good source of vitamin B-12. I love that Country Life provides a list of allergens. My corn and potato allergic son has no issues with taking this daily.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I don't eat meat or fish so take these. Do supplements actually make a difference? I don't know and never feel any difference but keep taking them.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

The tablet is easy to swallow. Not sure about the effectiveness until I have blood test as I have vitamin B12 deficiency. Easy on stomach as it doesn't cause acid reflux.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

I’ve been taking B12 for several month. I started with “Country life” brand, than changed for another one just to try, if there was any difference. I don’t know about chemistry, but it felt differently, I didn’t like another one (because of flavor), so when I finally finished the another one I bought “County life” again. Thanks there’s no taste! (And I love glass bottle, not plastic).

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Good product. Very Quick delivery. Highly Recommended. Would buy again.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022
4,355

great supplement, quality brand. very happy with purchase. will be back for more

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

My friend like it very much. She reorder it twice

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Gentle on stomach. Size is ok for swallow. No aftertaste.