KE

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have only been taking these for a few days, but I’m already experiencing some benefits. I had an old knee injury resurface, resulting in swelling, pain and limited mobility. I began taking 3000 mg of Bromelain twice a day on an empty stomach, as an anti-inflammatory. This has worked for me in the past. But this time it was taking longer to work this time, so I added Astazanthin. It’s helping reduce the swelling.

ulI tried astaxanthin many times in the past, always at the 4 milligram dose. I never noticed any particular effect. When I got the 12 milligram dose several years ago I was surprised to find that the lower back pain which had plagued me for years had mysteriously disappeared. After several months of being relatively pain-free I accidentally ran out of astaxanthin and the pain came back. I then resolved to never run out again! One capsule per day, with a meal, is all it takes to reap the antioxidant benefits of this amazing carotenoid.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I feel safer in the sun with Country Life Astaxanthin Max 12 mg. It's also more convenient, with only one soft gel a day. I like the protective packaging, each soft gel separately secured, and at iHerb it is reasonably priced. Country Life has been around for a long time, a much trusted brand.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I have been taking astaxanthin for many years as it is a powerful antioxidant. I take this for the benefits to my eyes and skin. I find my eyes get much less tired after taking this supplement and my skin is more resistant to sunburn. I have really fair skin that is prone to burning and peeling and this product has greatly improved my skin quality in general.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I take this to help reduce inflammation in my joints from arthritis but I found that it really helps with eye dryeness. Some days I don't even need to use eye drops.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

One of the best and highly bioactive antioxidants. Primarily appears in a krill as well as wild salmon which eats this krill. The most important that this is not a synthetic one.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I tested this brand by placing a drop on white paper and leaving on the window sill where over 3-4 days the bright orange should fade to almost a very pale orange to almost white. 6 days this later this sample has hardly faded indicating there is most likely synthetic colouring in this tablet. A few years ago I did this with Sports Research brand and within 3 days it had almost faded completely which is what is meant to happen with real Astaxanthin. My grand-daughter also managed to get the Sports Research gel on her dress which spread rapidly ( bright orange ) I hung it on the clothes line on a sunny day and the following day the colour was almost gone.. reaffirming that it was most likely genuine Astaxanthin.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Helps lower cholesterol. Dropped from 7.9 to 5.8 in 4 weeks.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Good quality ingredients Good for skin and eye sign . Size perfect swelling with water. Improve processing! Good package!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great packaging, everything is individually wrapped. I can't tell an immediate effect, but Astaxanthin is a very important anti-oxident.