KE

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Do Something For Your Immunity

I like beets, but don't get the benefit of a daily serving and even though this says it is black cherry flavored you can still get a hint of beet aftertaste. Take care of yourself using this and other great iHerb products. Great flavor and quality and good for you too!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Ok, they're not the greatest tasting, I admit but I strongly dislike beets in general. I take these for the health benefit and I definitely find them useful and notice a difference in energy and circulation after taking these. They do have a strong beet taste that is really just masked by a sweet taste. If you don't like taking pills or powders, this is a fabulous alternative.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great taste.Makes skin glow.Great for any age.Makes skin glow.Gives extra energy.The quality is great.Great price.Taste really good.Great superfood for any age.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

For people who don't want to eat beet root this gummies are exactly what they need. Beets as candy gummies. A little sweet for me, so I eat one each time and drink water. Like dessert

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Love this product. Has given me energy even on days when I've not had enough sleep and would otherwise be tired. It's also helped me to sleep better. Have ordered more

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Easy way to get your beets in their that includes your Nitric Acid for circulation, energy and circulation. Taste is excellent and easy to take compared to beet powder. It truly is a superfood.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This s not only a great supplement, it is a great value for the money. It is just as good as the more expensive products. I love it.

Posted on May 15, 2022

My dad loves these. Good way to get superfoods and antioxidants into his diet at his age. He loves the taste. Good quality ingredients. His health has benefited with improvements.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I belive it does good for the body, very recommended for water retention. It does taste like beet so you need to be prepared for that.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

If you don’t like the taste of beets this isn’t for you. Very woody taste but works good. I definitely feel a difference when using