KE

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Great protein snack! 🥩🥓

Zero sugar jerky is hard to find and the taste of this one is great. There is a slight fatty juiciness that is unique in its own way, but good. Not worried about this since grass fed will be high in omega 3’s. I’ll order more kinds of these to find a favorite. A bit pricy, but great jerky kind of just is. Great quality!

They should have bigger bags of these tasty Archer goodies! I’ve been ordering the zero sugar ones because I’m on a low sugar diet and glad that these ones are available. All of the flavors are well packaged and taste yum!

fd1f3145-3376-48f7-89f3-79aa92591923
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It tastes very spicy and flavorful. I'm absolutely in love. It can be used as a convenient healthy snack. The quality is pretty good as well as the ingredients. However the price relative to the size at iHerb compared to other online retailers is a bit higher. if iHerb manages to bring it down a little even if I had to buy larger quantities to get the better value, I'll buy it every time, and I would highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My husband loves it. He is a sport fanatic and needs his protein. Loves the flavor and went through the bag in a few days. Will order more. I prefer the teriaki flavor

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This flavor is lovely, makes a really good healthy snack. I wish the price can be lower though, as the bag/portion is pretty small and I would only buy these on discount.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Only issue is the price compared to other online stores. If iHerb manages to bring the price down a little bit, I'll buy it every time even if I had to buy it in large quantity for the better price per weight.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It was good, but I like my beef jerky with a bit more of a bite. But otherwise - taste-wise / keto-wise (aka use ) / quality-wise - it was very good.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Juicy and delicious! Perfect as a go the go to snack rather than reaching for a cookie

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Excellent quality! I love the flavor and taste of this jerky. Perfect snack and perfect size.