KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I bought this serum as I am a Korean skincare junkie, and I like to layer gentle skincare products. I have sensitive, thin skin and although I do not have visible signs of ageing I bought this product to prevent the loss of moisture on my sensitive skin. I can say that it's a bit too early for the serum to show concrete results as I do not have any signs of ageing but I can say that it did not irritate my skin at all and left it moisturized.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is the most effective centella serums I've tried. I was interested in it for the highly concentrated centella compounds for calming. It REALLY does deliver the calming/soothing benefits . It does a great job at managing redness, irritation, stinging, or burning feeling. It also is nice for hydrating with the gel-texture. My skin is quite dry and sensitive with irritation and redness, and this is a good gentle start to my routine. This would go after cleanser, toner, and essence. most likely right before moisturizer or SPF. As for frequency, it can be used as often as you'd like as it does not conflict with any other ingredients or treatments. If you're looking to see the potential of what centella can do, this is it.

A favourite YouTuber of mine quoted some studies about using a cica serum after your vitamin c serum every morning to help boost collagen in the skin. It is of course too soon to notice a difference however, this is a great serum to use after vitamin c or any irritating serum as it really calms my skin and makes it feel smooth. I think the price was good for the size of the product. I cannot pick up a scent so I feel it is unscented making it a good choice for sensitive skin. I would definitely buy it again!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Used it daily at night. Absorbs quickly and makes my skin plump and bright. Doesn’t have a scent. The size is decent not too small and the package is nice and sturdy. It’s gentle and never irritated my sensitive acne prone oily skin. Its high quality and l will repurchase.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My husband and I have both started using this under our moisturisers, sunscreens etc. We both really like it, and it is gradually improving the health of our skin, reducing redness, etc. We will definitely re-purchase. The scent is completely neutral. The packaging is nice, and the consistency (thickness) is just right.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The consistency is thin so it is easy to apply and spread. It dries easily too. My skin is very sensitive (maybe due to the medications i take for my medical condition) and this really provides relief to my skin (so far, in about 1week of use). No fragrance but no funny scent either.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love this it not very heavy on the face the quality its excellent and worth a price it has no scent which says a lot about the quality I’ve being using this for a little and see a difference in my face in a short period of time!

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is great quality serum. It gives long term moisturizing effect and fights with age signs coming. The package is Matt glass jar. It works for sensitive skin as the formula is quite gentle. I use it every evening after I wash my face before I put my cream. I can definitely recommend this serum.