KE

Oceans
Posted on Nov 6, 2021
Better than alot on the market

I am 37 years old. I was intrigued to find this product since most salicylic acid serums contain only salicylic 2% and the expectation is that a high percentage won't really work better. I have found that to not be the case with this serum. While I was enjoying using the ordinary's 2% salicylic serum on my breakouts, this one works better and faster. The formulation is not drying and non irritating, so using this once a day on the areas with breakouts is completely fine. It is an excellent formulation and the included niacinamide which helps with balancing sebum production as well as brightening the skin is a bonus. A little goes a long way so do not apply to much of the product because you will have to keep rubbing it in for a while for complete absorption. I am a skincare junkie and highly recommend this for persons with acne.

d68e429d-c508-4d91-a5d1-86d88faf0fc2
Posted on May 11, 2022

this just arrived to me today so i don't have anything to say about it except for simple stuff. there was no strong scents so it's a nice option for people who hate scented skincare, the texture was like runny soft gel-like and easily absorbed by the skin so that's a good thing for oily skinned people like me, as for the amount and as it is a BHA exfoliating serum i think this amount is good for maintenance of acne breakouts (meaning the amount is enough for the trial month to see effects and a few more months to maintain if you use it according to the directions) i shall update after a month to show results of my usage, one thing is i actually bought this to try for my fave and body because I'm actually breaking out more on my body than my face currently lol so that's testing the product to another level ✌🏻

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I'm already in love with this brand so i've been waiting for these serums to be available since forever once i got notified that they're back i dropped that order right away hahaha still planning to get the peptide serum and centella serum. So it comes like it appears on photos sealed and well protected from the outside and inside, has the expiration date mentioned on the bottle which is a good thing in case you throw the packaging. Not opened nor tested yet cuz i'm already using the small niacinamide, vitamin c and retinol so i don't want to make it hard for my skin, but will be back with updates (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

a1de7a5c-c664-45f4-a25f-10b950cbd9f9
c8e8eea7-b93d-4836-8bee-06dfdfa12654
8b283a96-ae5d-47ac-9f45-3061608b1b97
28a25de5-aeca-46ae-8941-fbda5e0a040c
04c8745c-d6e6-4703-8bc5-e1a7e02b068f

I like this brand of Korean Cosmetics. Size of bottle is standard- 30ml. Quality is good as always. It has no scent at all. It works good with my aged sensitive skin. I have no concerns while I use it. Package is cute and nice for touching. It make gentle peel of my skin.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I highly recommend this product. You’ll see result instantly, however you see great results after about 3-4 weeks. I recommend doing a patch test first. I really hope everyone enjoys this product as much as I do! I’ve been dealing with hormonal acne because of some meds but this has saved my skin.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I love and swear by this brand! I needed a little extra boost to make a difference on my acne prone skin (pls remember to not use too many active ingredients on your acne, moisturizing and healing the skin barrier is key!!!!) and this did the trick! I use it one to two times a week depending on the state of my skin. Absorbs easily!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Oh WOW!!!!!! All the products I have been using in order to cler my skin for the past 6 months cannot compared to this one. I was overwhalmed with the effect it had on my forehead and nose. very light texture, absorbs quickly. Be extra gentle if your skin is not used to acids (mine does). I am going to order more products of this company - very impressed.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I am 34 with persistent blackheads around my nose and cheeks. I have used other chemical exfoliants in the past, and although they've helped, it was at the cost of some major stinging. The formulation from Cos de Baha lends a gentleness while still effectively removing blackheads. I use this along with a glycolic acid toner from The Ordinary twice to thrice a week, depending on my skin's needs. If you have sensitive skin, but need to get clearer skin, this may help without all the stinging.

Sophia
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Cos De BAHA offers a range of great quality serums at an affordable price and in a good packaging (glass instead of plastic). I bought both the S4 Salicylic Acid Serum and the Niacinamide 10 Serum which I use at night after cleansing my skin and before my night moisturiser. Both the Niacinamide and the Salicylic Acid are working in synergy helping me regulating the sebum production, reducing inflammation and making my pores look less visible: I have a mature, combination, very sensitive skin and both this products are really performing well so far. Both serums are transparent. The Salicylic Acid is easily absorbed and doesn't leave any residue on the skin. I am planning to buy again and again... Great brand worth a try! If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many many thanks!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Love this serum it has salicylic acid and niacinamide I recommend it for people with acne prone skin it feels really nice hope fully will see results in no time.

6e5960d2-6117-4a34-b699-08bbf5c715c9