KE

DonnaNitza
Posted on May 7, 2022

It gives the skin firmness and hydration, even brightness. I apply it in the evening on cleansed skin, so at night it takes on its vitality. Or when my skin feels drier and tired, I add the serum in the morning to the amount of face cream I apply. It is distinguished by: fast absorption, intense hydration, visible effect from the first uses, quality. And at the age of over 30, I consider it a must in everyone's kit.

ff779451-d657-4e02-bd1a-df2495b62afe
Diamint
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It is a serum with high quality hyaluronic acid, which is quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving the skin visibly more velvety and hydrated. It smooths fine wrinkles easily. I like to apply it the most in the morning, before putting on my make-up, because it is not sticky at all and leaves the skin very firm. The skin looks hydrated, softer and brighter. Happy life to everyone ❤️❤️❤️!

2d164fb5-1451-4cf9-a44b-0be313566f61
Posted on May 1, 2022

this high quality and concentration of hyaluronic acid is one of my must to have. not only because of the scent, considering the packaging and the size, its worth the price. im using morning and evening after cleansing. my skin feels gentle to touch, because as we aged our skin tends to sag drastically so this is a must have type of serum that we need. ❣

dc81d6ce-1c09-4d6c-9eb2-30202321fba3
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

No scent, thick consistency yet absorbs quickly. I used the "now" hyaluronic acid serum for years and lately i discovered this brand and fell in love with EVERY product iherb carries. its amazing just buy it and remember to use it on DAMP skin with a little bit of water on the skin. great quality and amazing value for such price.

59003656-e7db-4c99-94c7-fa352d3f80e0
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Bought it for my face, but after watching a Youtube video that recommended Hyaluronic acid for freeze hair, started to use on my hair. And it does the job, I apply few drops on a damp hair and it actually calms the freezes down, way better than other specific serums against freezes. Doesnt even leave the hair sticky or kinda "glued".

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I use this high molecular weight hyaluronic acid serum with my at-home microneedling (cosmetic depth < .3mm) and it provides the perfect slip for allowing the needle to glide across my face. The dropper applicator is perfect for allowing me to add drops directly to my face without having to put it in my palm first.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This is a very good hyaluronic acid serum. A big plus is the large volume. I recommend applying the serum after a shower on steamed skin and massaging it, then the hyaluronic acid is absorbed better. A good product!

11aade03-c41d-456f-83f8-82197fd9299d
9d5e1cb8-af83-4d7f-afa7-551443b767dc
2b02836c-93f0-4948-bda6-cab2dca605fd
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Even with the first application of this product my skin had a smooth and radiant look. I can feel that it keeps my face moisturized and gives a younger look almost instantly. Definitely would recommend, the only downside is you can go through one bottle in just over a month.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Does this company make a bad serum? I've tried maybe half a dozen and I've been impressed with all of them. I use this on its own and I also add a drop or two to my regular moisturizer (CosRx Snail 92 All in One cream) to make it more hydrating. There are no bells and whistles, but that's why I like it: the ingredients list is straightforward, and it works-- make your complexion look juicier, smoother, and more even. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!