KE

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

I said it all in the title! I’m always in a hunt for anti-itch creams because my mother and I have psoriasis and if you have it too you know what I’m talking about! It drives us crazy sometimes. I wanted to try this cream in particular because I have psoriasis on both of my hands and if I could find a long lasting, waterproof cream would be a dream come true. I can’t even cut a piece of tomato because it instantly makes my hands itchy. Anyway, this product has a consistency of an oily gel, something similar to Vaseline or something, so it leaves your skin oily. I feel like it doesn’t last as long as I imagined because the gel is not well absorbed on your skin. The itch kind of goes away but honestly it doesn’t work as much as my beloved Aveeno. I tested this Cortizone 10 for a few weeks but when I’m desperate I always end up going back for Aveeno cream…

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is exactly what I was looking for, for recurring lichen sclerosis problem. High marks also because it was not over-priced and was promptly delivered! So easy, wished I had thought to try iHerb on line before I went looking from pharmacy to pharmacy!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Very nice light hydrocortisone cream. It helps with itching with eczema that I experience sometimes. Moisturizing at the same time. Recommended.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Important indispensable item to have at home. Part of any first aide kit

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My husband used this after he used terrasil. It helped with his itching. Still can't decide which is more effective though.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

A lil bit oily but help a lot with the mosquito bite! Recommended

Posted on May 14, 2022

Stops itching associated with allergies and is long lasting . Third time I have bought this .

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Moisturizing power is amazing! It helps with itching , I liked it very much.