KE

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I he been taking this product for a couple of years now. I take 2 packets every night. I actually had my levels tested and they were excellent! My levels were higher than that of my naturopath who was taking a different supplement! According to my labs, my Coromega puts me at low or very low risk for heart disease, stroke and dementia.

Consider the brand Coromega a shortcut for pure fish oil products. Coromega uses only the finest ultra-refined fish oil originating from wild fishing stock in the clear waters of South America. I trust Coromega's products not to have any carcinogenic and environmental contaminants. I frequently purchase the citrus flavor of their high concentrate omega-3 and this is my first time to purchase the coconut variant. I hesitated doing so because I normally am not a fan of coconut flavor. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it had a minty taste and no fishy odor, a nice variation to the usual citrus.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Although this product is high quality and has great benefits the taste isn't ver good, its very distinct and strong not very coconut like kids don't like it

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Good quality, super good taste, no fish after taste.high in omega 3s. Más absorption and convenient for travelling

Posted on May 7, 2022

After eating this fish oil one week, my skin come better and will buy again

Posted on Nov 7, 2020

I liked the taste! It's more mild than citrus version has. I am taking this omega for 2 years already (3 months at a time, 2 times a year) and very happy with the product!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Didnt mind the taste. Easy to take.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

My spouse needs 5000g of Omega-3 a day and cannot swallow pills. This taste good and is easy to take.

AM
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Taste well and convenience

Posted on Jun 1, 2020

Same great quality from other sources, iHerb is the most consistent in price and in freshness. Freshness, that's important. Be sure the expiration date on the so-called "bargain sellers" is not expired when you order it and when you get it.