KE

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Delivery is fast. Packaging is safe, no punctured holes. The taste is like some cream with a little bit of fish taste, just like any other dha, it is tolerable. My daughter have a love-hate relationship with it. I think this will have a long term benefit to my daughter. Thank you.

ff00d022-b8c2-412f-8323-957cf8de87eb

I am not a good pill taker at all. I can barely swallow small pills like ibuprofen without feeling choked. I'm sure it's purely psychological, but it affects my ability to take supplements like fish oil. Enter the Coromega squeeze packs. They are insane. Do they taste like caramel? Uh, not really. Do they taste good enough for daily consumption? Yes! They are easy to swallow, easy to use, and taste pretty good in fish oil! This allows me to get the same amount of omega 3 as my husband, who takes 2 large pills of Vitacost a day. They also have a good amount of EPA and DHA, which are very important components of fish oil. If you take a fish oil supplement with low levels of EPA and DHA, I think you are being ripped off. If you don't like or can't take pills, this is a great way to get your omega-3s every day.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Haven’t seen results yet because I’m only 3 days in but I LOVE that it’s wild caught fish rather than farmed! The quality seems amazing and the packaging is very helpful it benefits plus it has okay taste I thought I wouldn’t like it but I do!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is the best fish oil. It tastes like a Creamsicle. For those who don’t know what a Creamsicle is, it is a vanilla and orange ice cream bar. Delicious and tons of good stuff inside. It’s the only fish oil you need.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I’ve looked into both the company and the products and feel that the quality is excellent. It also has helped my nails, hair and skin.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This actually taste really delicious and I find myself looking forward to having it each morning. This is so much easier to take than the pills or the liquid, highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My spouse has natural high triglycerides and his doctor said take around 6000 units a day. He cannot swallow pills. This works great. Not a bad taste.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

My brother had a stomach surgery, his amount of food is little (except for the sweets😅) he refused multiple blood check up and hates the tablets. So, this omega solved the issue since it’s small amount, liquid and fun like a sweet dose

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I have been giving this to my 16 year old son for years, it is the only DHA supplement that he likes and will take as he cannot swallow pills. He loves the taste but wish they would also bring back the lime flavor, that was his favorite!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Brought these for my kids. I like the high concentration of DHA/EPA without the gelatins. The taste was pretty good as my kids had no objections taking these.