KE

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,141
3,430
Taste great!

It works! It goes immediately to the brain to help heal. Our son had mild to moderate brain damage and was having behavioral problems. Within one week his behaviors improved. After six months his brain had healed. Tastes like orange sherbet. My kids are extremely picky with vitamins. We have gone through countless dollars buying more natural vitamins(artificial dye free, no extra sugars, etc) and they always complain about the flavor. They actually took this and liked it. I love the fact that each serving is in its own package, just grab and go with no measuring.

I was looking for kids' Omega-3 that is not in a gummy form. This was perfect! I see that over time, this brings out better concentration when studying or playing sports. It is so easy to just carry and take it when traveling or moving around. Taste wise, one kid likes it and other one says it's okay. I still think this was a better choice than the gummy version! Also, I try to mix it up by squeezing different places before opening it. It has great quality as it has less of other non-essential ingredients.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022
1,102

they are tasty and good amount of omega. the content of d3 is anecdotal, it is definitely not the main source of d3 for your child

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I've purchased it for my little to see if he likes it, and YES, he does like it. If i forget to give it to him, he is always reminds me, LOL

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My kiddo is allergic to shellfish and this is a good option instead of krill oil omega 3 products in perspective of absorption and mercury distillation. Easy to give a packet a day without fuss or spilling by using spoon to energetic eczema kid.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Kids don’t really like the taste and not taking them as often as I would like them to so unsure how effective it is

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Very good product , worth to try , nice price , will buy again .

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Big fan of this! This is only one that my kids want to get omega3.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Very good product Helped me a lot. Very good package.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Tastes good, doesn’t have the oily fishy smell of other omega products. Packaging is sometimes a bit tricky to open.