KE

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

It's smaller than I thought. but has a closed pocket To protect the teeth of the comb, it's good to use. I don't tangle at all.

c77ad198-1f87-459c-a2b5-76e84cc8ccea

My little kid has volume hair and often get entangled after shower! This brush helps a lot. So easy, and in a minute, the hair is nicely brushed without hassle!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Super happy with this brush! it's very gentle and works well on wet hair. I loved it so much that I ordered the full size version for my girls. Great for people with a sensitive scalp!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This little brush is fantastic! My daughter has waist length, thick, wavy hair and this brush detangles her hair painlessly and better than a tangle teaser. I bought it for travel but will be buying another for my daughter.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Top quality, lightweight and compact hair brush to be placed in one's handbag for use at work or when travelling. Easy to clean. Great value for money!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

good product quality, package safe and give me very big benefits and effects

Posted on May 7, 2022

The best comb it use for defrauding the thick hair

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Really so soft!!! Gonna definitely buy the big one. Absolutely love this size for travel.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

this brush is great! i bring it in my bag and uses frequently. size is right and easy is clean.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

it works! nice package. I love the cover that comes with it