KE

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Deficit in Vitamin D and usually only order tbat supplement, took a look at these with A&K added in and thought couldnt hurt right?! I can say my nails are growing stronger then they ever have and my Vitamin D is also rising so the quality and ingredients are there. Definitely important to get all of your nutrition in but if you cant use these they really help and you will see the benefit. The size is manageable and dosage is 1 tablet a day and no taste when taking them.

28ce4af6-e414-4b48-8cb2-8a7c08cb29a0
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

CODEAGE ADK Vitamins has the perfect quality ingredients. The size of the capsule is small. The dosage is only 1 per day. This is great as I don't like taking many of the same supplements. These dont have any taste as it us unflavored. the benefits are great if I dont get enought sun and also good because I use Zinc. I need to take the k vitamin to complement the zinc. This is hepled me as it is easy to take jsut 1 capsule.

682b2344-23f6-4d4a-a292-081c5c9674d4
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I am, like a lot of the population, Vitamin D deficient. I need to take daily D3. Because of this, it is absolutely necessary that I combine it with the K2 vitamin or my body will begin to deposit the ongoing D3 into the wrong places in my body. The Code Age A/D/K has more than enough of the D and K I need. The capsule is easy to swallow and does not upset my stomach when I take it in the morning — even when I plan poorly and do not make time to eat until well after taking my supplements. Huge plus that one serving is just one capsule.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is a really reliable and powerful multivitamin. I tend to be a bit picky when it comes to Vitamins, but this is definitely one of the best ones I have found so far in part to the fact that they are tasteless, easy to swallow, and easy to digest. My energy levels have increased, and I feel that my immune system has gotten a bit of a boost. Please trust me and at least give these Vitamins a try - you won't regret it!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Love this A-D-K supplement. Another A-D-K supplement I was originally using from Bulletproof made me feel weird. Felt weak and my heart beat just felt off. Also tended to get headaches from that product. This is basically a powdered supplement in a capsule whereas the other brand I was using was a liquid softgel capsule. Not sure why the different reactions between the two since it looks like they both have essentially the same ingredients but some in differing amounts. Either way, no noticeable side effects from this is a thumbs up from me!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I love that I can get all my important vitamins just by taking this one ready to swallow capsule. It has no ikky vitaminy after taste like most capsules do. I have felt alot better and I've noticed a difference in my energy level since I have started taking this, all in one. The capsule size is not huge like some others are.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I always like codeage products because they are good quality. I started taking this because I had a pretty bad vitamin D deficiency and was tired all the time. I started taking this and a few weeks later I felt a lot less tired and my D levels had done up so I will continue to buy this and use it

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Arrived in good packaging, secure. Ive used supplements from this brand before and they have always been good quality and this one is no exception. Easy to swallow with no bitter or harsh after taste. They work well and do the job and I feel better after I started taking them. I really like that they contain several good vitamins A, D & K, it makes it an even better value.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I like the fact that this vitamins has A, D, K together, this is the main reason why I purchased it. These pills are small size easy to swallow, there are no bad after taste or smell. The dossage is only once a day which is awesome! Great quality too!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I was looking for a good vitamin D since I recently had blood work done & was told I am low & needed a supplement. I like that these also have vitamin A and vitamin K. I am already feeling the effects. These are good quality supplements. I will be buying them again.