KE

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

These vitamins are great! I like the packaging of it, has a clean attractive look to it. My teens don’t have a problem swallowing the pills, and I feel like it is very good for their skin. I love the brand, and after checking ingredients, I feel like this is the best choice for us.

52dc3249-3a6c-4cb3-8640-6711146d1218
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I have 3 male teens in my house ages 16,15, and 13. I have been giving this vitamin to all of them daily for the last few weeks. They have had no problem swallowing them. I know I have at least one son who will often skip meals because he is so busy with work and school and has some deficiencies. I have been looking for a good quality vitamin that has potent healthy ingredients. There are not a lot of teen specific formulas out there and I love that this formula is so complete.

d803c072-c911-43fd-b9d3-e72d7d4b2f61
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

My son is autistic and does not like to eat much. I have looked for a well-rounded multivitamin that does not contain high sugar. I came across this teen multivitamins labeled Non-GMO as well and decided to try them. The size is perfect and because are capsules have no taste; so, my son takes them without issue. Because he hardly eats it is very important for me that he gets the nutrients he needs without all the sugar and that he can take with or without food. Since taking the multivitamins my son looks more alert, I am very impressed with the quality of the Code Age products and will continue to get this vitamins for my son.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I am always pleased with the quality of the products from this company. They are well made and safely made. My daughter has gotten very busy and not having as much time to eat so has been eating junk more often. I got these for her because I researched it and fermented vitamins are absorbed much better by the body. Her skin looks better and I think she has been a little less lethargic

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I bought the womens for me and the men's for my husband and was happy with them so i bought these for my daughter. Teens dont always make the best food choices so I wanted her to take these. SHe didnt complain about the taste or swallowing the pills (she has a hard time with a lot of pills) . Her skin and 'hair are looking a little better and she has more energy so they were a good choice

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I can see a difference in his skin after just a couple month’s use. He was starting to get acne on different areas of his body, and nothing was clearing it up. He takes them easily and says they don’t taste horrible. I’ve been afraid to give him many of the supplements due to his age and size. These were a perfect fit. Will definitely be ordering more. And have recommended these to the parents of all his friends.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

So far so good! I got these for my BIL who is at the perfect age for something like this. I like that the packaging is so sleek because I think he's more likely to take them because they look "cool". I pop these vitamins sometimes as well because they are so full of wonderful vitamins and nutrients.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My teen son always loathed having to take 3 huge horse size pills (that he said tasted gross as they weren't coated) to get all his vitamins and minerals. We don't have this problem now that I've found these capsules. He has been taking them for 2 years and no problems at all. His blood work looks great!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

My daughter is 11 years old and has been having difficult with energy and sleep due to school and homework and when she started taking this teen multivitamins her changes were noticeable, even her teenager mood is better! The capsules size is appropriate and easy to swallow, no complaints here. This multivitamins will be a must for the coming years in this house.