KE

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
These work great

I have a colleague that swears by polyphenols for weight loss, and has recently lost a lot of weight, so I picked this up. I was hoping to lose a few pounds before my insurance-mandatory annual check up. The first two weeks passed, and I’m down 8lbs. An added bonus was my blood pressure was way better than last year.

a98f90fc-86da-412f-b869-b2bf57152e36
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Excellent product. I’ve been taking along with their women’s multi and probiotic for a couple weeks now and have really noticed an improvement in my energy level and elimination. Great combination and quality!Easy to digest. Recommend taking with lots of water as I found I had a slight tummy ache if I didn’t take with a full glass of water. I had best results when I took earlier in the day. I have researched the importance of polyphenols for the body, but didn't know how to incorporate them into my diet effectively. Taking them in supplement form is enabling me to benefit from the polyphenols in a much easier and effective way. The capsules look large, but are actually easy to swallow. Awesome product lots of antioxidants! When taken with the mimosa you can amplify the antioxidants!!

1250a827-0b1b-4a67-a3e9-e29d96c9ef7c
Posted on May 23, 2022

This was delivered exceptionally fast. I share the with my adult daughter. She is vegan and I love that these are an option for her. It’s a great addition to our daily multi-vitamin. There is no bad taste and they go down smoothly (for both of us). I’ll be adding this to our routine.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love all the natural quality ingredients in this. Packed with antioxidants. This is an excellent addition to the other multivitamins I take daily. Polyphenols are really great for multiple health benefits. These go down well and do not give me heart burn. No strange after taste also. I am happy with these pills.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I really like these. A lot of the benefits like mind and gut health. I first learned about them on the intermitten fasting podcast so decided to give them a shot. I know the longer i take them ( only been a few weeks) the more I'll be able to tell but i can see improvement already! Would definitely buy again and I'm pleased with my purchase!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is a high quality brand that I prefer for my supplement needs. Easy to take and I feel like I get the most out of this brand. I trust the ingredients and love that this is a vegan product. I also really like that I dont have to take it with food.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Love that it has such a wide array of antioxidants. I really would not have been able to add these into my diet without these capsules. This is a great combination of different types of supplements in one that is gentle on the stomach. Perfect way to boost immunity and improve gut health. Price is also reasonable for 120 capsules and shipping was super fast.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I have pre-hypertension and bought the polyphenol supplement hoping it would keep it from progressing. I don't get enough in my diet so I thought a supplement was a good idea. It's too soon to tell but so far so good. The taste is mild, the quantity is a great value and they came quickly. So far I'm super happy with my purchase.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This was packaged well and came on time. I really needed to up my antioxidants and this fit the bill. It is vegan and broad spectrum to give my body what it needs to help get rid of free radicals. There was no aftertaste or upset stomach after taking. Very happy with this product.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is another great vegan addition to my supplements. I'm using this particular supplement as part of my KETO WOE. Please so far, and also mindful that it may take a while to experience the full benefit of this supplement addition. Packaging is very nice as usual, and label design is sleek ( those things do make for nice presentation and make me feel like I've got a quality product on the inside). No adverse issues associated with taste or texture.