KE

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
It works!

I love this product and the best benefit is that this absorbs quickly. I started noticing the effects within 1-2 weeks of daily use with a moderately healthy diet. After using them for almost a month, I noticed that my skin is strong and resistant, better sleep. I feel refreshed even with 6 hours now. Also, my motivation at the gym has increased and my muscle aches have gone down significantly.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I'm so glad I bought this. I have struggled with Acne for a very long time. After coming off Accutane a few months ago, my Acne started reappearing but started to disappear after taking these. I don't even get period pimples! I notice them trying to form but they just never fully materialize. I'm so happy I didn't let the price deter me because it's well worth it for the price and the Quantity (3 months supply). Also kept the cold and flu away. I feel super good taking these

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

easy to swallow, no weird taste, and I am healthy! My husband has been pestering me to get zinc for immune benefits and I have to say I havent been sick since I started taking this and the post covid cough that I have had for over a month has finally gone away

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I buy codeage products because they are well made and well tested. I bought this to help my immune system. we are not wearing masks anymore and I think being in a largely germ free environment for almost 2 years is going to mess with our ability to fight stuff. They were easy to swallow and didnt leave a taste. I havent been sick since I started taking them so i'll keep buying them

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

i bought this to try and boost my immune system for the flu season, along with the covid being pretty bad still. with the help of this supplement i’ve stayed healthy and feel great. The capsules are easy to swallow and don’t have a bad taste. Great product!!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I’ve been taking this liposomal zinc for a few weeks to keep myself healthy during cold and flu season. So far it’s been doing it’s job boosting my immune system. I like how the capsules are easy to swallow and there’s no aftertaste like many of the liquid zinc supplements I’ve tried.

I love Code Age brand of supplements. Simple packaging, and no BS. The quality of this liposomal zinc has really helped me noticed difference with my overall well being, but I was also needing to supplement the zinc to increase my immunity with the vitamin C. I noticed a difference with my hair skin and nails. Quality ingredients, means this is not a waste of money. Strongly recommend!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It's better quality than regular zinc. Liposomal zinc gets absorbed more efficiently and I can feel my immunity is improving - less sniffles and colds. I also take it to boost my zinc intake as I suspect I was deficient before taking this supplement as I don't eat many foods that contain a lot of zinc.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I purchased this bottle of 100 Liposomal, Zinc 50 capsules by CodeAge to give my immune system a boost, and to hopefully stay healthier overall. The capsules are of medium size and I have no problems swallowing them with water. They did not cause any digestive upsets, and after 4 weeks of taking these capsules, I am happy with them.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I like the quality of codeage products so when I need a new supplement I look for one they make. I like they are non gmo and made in the US and dont have fillers or colors added. These were very reasonable priced, were easy to swallow and didnt have a weird taste. My husband has been pushing for me to buy some for immune health since we have started going maskless here and I have stayed healthy