KE

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
My favorite collagen!

I drink it with my protein shake. The benefit that I feel from drinking this collagen is that I feel my skin get more brighter and moisturize. The packaging is so big that it will last for two until three months. It doesn’t taste anything so it’s good for a cup of tea for the day😘 If you think it’s helpful please give a thumbs up 👍🏼

9c4d3566-d338-4aeb-87fd-0f0771c1a463
1c430516-1ad0-4536-bd2a-d00fd73a1ddc
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Thus, it can be said that this is one of the versatile types of Collagen that provides a comprehensive health care solution. This is Hydrolyzed Collagen, with a super small molecular weight, without adding any extra ingredients, but only focusing on repairing and forming collagen fibers - an ideal model of the new generation Collagen.

7c7446b7-ed83-4fe6-bdd0-52bcb8a6c8a0
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Love this. I blend it into my coffee and it is one of the few collagen products (I’ve tried lots of other brands) that blends in well and doesn’t make the coffee grainy. Knoticeable beneficial effects on joints and facial volume. Lasts longer because the scoop is smaller so better value for the cost too.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is great if you feel your skin as a whole is lacking moisture/dewiness.Also, I found when using it on a regular basis,along side silica drops/horsetail ext,vitamin c and a good trans-resveratrol supplement,helps to increase moisture in the skin,hair and joints and may even help with inflammation overall. Can also add extra hyaluronic acid,if you are looking to restore moisture/repair in skin/hair.My friend,who is a sun-worshipper and gets regular tans/burns has seen a difference in the repair of the sun damage.Also can help to add to your regular regime for joint health and the health of the hair.I found it has been very helpful in helping the skin retain moisture,epecially since I have dry/cracked heals.Can be mixed into a morning/afternoon smoothie,coffee,matchas,turmeric lattes,etc.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This the first and only collagen I've ever purchased that had no odor...It mixed quickly into a hot or cold beverage I was buying bone broth separately and this contains bone broth. I was also purchasing individual collagen types in order to get a variety and here is one formula that has everything I've ever wanted....It has no flavor and all the others I've tried tasted fishy or gamey so I found collagen difficult to consume...I know I will drink this every day because it contains no offensive ingredients...This is really odorless. really flavorless...I felt energetic after drinking it, and I know it will help my achy joints...This is more cost effective than other brands I've been purchasing...This is a high quality product even though until I saw it here, I didn't know this brand existed...It's a perfect, comprehensive formula...I was very surprised!!!!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I'm 46 years old and i just started back to the gym again. Every time i begin lifting weights i start having problems in my joints, specifically my elbow and shoulders. I was recommended Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides by someone i follow on Twitter. I begin every day with a scoop in my coffee. Mixes well and has a pretty neutral taste. Within two weeks i began to notice that my joint pain was dissipating. I like that this product is both affordable and made of high quality ingredients without a bunch of additives.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Great multicollagen supplement that I take with my Vital Proteins collagen. Its great for my joints, hair, and skin, and the price os great for the amount of servings in the bottle. There's no taste and it mixes easily. I've even convinved my mom to buy it for herself and a friend. Give it a try for sure!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This is my 3rd purchase for this product. I started taking this because I was told that I was suffering from age related muscle loss. I researched and it was recommended to help build muscles. I've tried other brands but always come back to this. It has help rebuild muscle loss, healthier skin and nails. For me it's youth in a bottle. I love that it has no taste. I add to my morning herbal tea. I've had improvement in my joints. I love that the ingredient list is pure and simple. I'm going to be 50 and people think I'm in my 30's. Quality is great, last about two months which is good for the price. I pray the company don't change the formula to cut cost like others have. For me, this is a winner.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Seems like the most legit collagen I've taken. Within two weeks my nails stopped breaking and now at over a month are so strong! Hair has grown noticeably quickly, and skin has been in good shape. I started taking it to prep for surgery and make for a quicker recovery. I can't help but think this is a key part of my fast healing process so far. Also, tastes and smells very mild, nothing foul like other collagen supplements I've tried.

I just did CO2 laser and start taking this collagen. My skin healed so much faster also it became more plumper. However! You must take collagen in the morning on empty stomach 30 min before food, then have healthy heavy breakfast, ideally take hyaluronic acid supplement along with low dosage vitamin C( u only need it to help absorb the acid) . I promise you will have results soon but follow the daily routine and say bye to wrinkles