KE

Posted on Dec 21, 2021
Great product

I have a very sensitive stomach to medicines so I was quite happy when I learned that this does not upset it like other multi-vitamins I’ve tried in the past have. You do have to take four pills for one serving but they are very easy pills to swallow and are smaller than most of my other vitamins that I take each day.

fbc8c83c-7e92-4b94-b922-237bac1a19bd
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I never used to believe in multivitamins, but when I stated experiencing extreme hair loss I went on a mission of trying different supplements to see what might help. These are the only ones that completely reversed my hair loss and promoted tons of healthy new growth. Even my eyelashes are nicer! I’m not sure if it’s the high amount of biotin (I’ve tried plain biotin supplements with no success), but I won’t be coming off of these vitamins anytime soon. The ingredients are high quality and pure, and I believe because they’re capsules they are better absorbed than tablets or gummies.

I have only been taking these vitamins for a two weeks, but I can tell you that the dose is overwhelming for me. When I started taking them, my urine turned a wild yellow colour, no matter how much liquid I drank, it wouldn't become clear. So for me I limited my intake to 2 pills a day instead of 4 and that seemed to be enough. I will continue to take them in the future and update my review after a longer time. So far, I am satisfied with quality of the product.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I have been taking these for about a month now and I am noticing a big difference in my hair and nails being much healthier and growing fast. Most vitamins I have taken, I don't see or notice results but this vitamin has more ingredients that any multivitamin I have seen and the daily % amount is great. Recommended dosage is 4 capsules daily but the effect is very evident in energy and overall feeling good so I do believe these are of the highest quality. Even though I am taking 4 daily I don't have any after taste or burping. I will be continuing taking these daily and buying more.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I just switched to this after a friend raved about Code Age products. She is a nutritionist so of course I'm going to follow her advice. I was super skeptical about 4 capsules per day but it sure beats taking all the vitamins individually and now it's just routine. The capsules are fairly large but they go down easily due to the smooth shell I can now eliminate having to buy extra D, biotin, and a few others. It has more than adequate amounts of each vitamin, especially B12.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Great all-in-one daily vitamin for women of all ages. If you only take one supplement per day, I would highly recommend you choose this one. It includes all of the necessary nutrients, especially the ones our body can't make on it's own. It even includes prebiotics, probiotics, and a digestive enzyme blend. I love how I don't have to take multiple different supplements anymore.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I am a 23 years old female who recently got kidney infection due to UTI. I have been trying to keep my reproductive system as healthy as possible because I cannot afford to go to hospital again. So far, this Code Age women’s vitamin exceeded my satisfaction. It is easy to swallow, the ingredients are listed-and believe me, it is all we need daily!! Amazing how these tiny capsules contain. And it does not taste bad for sure! For a 120 count of capsules, this is a great value in my opinion. Will be ordering more for sure.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This is a really good quality multivitamin. I have noticed a slight increase in energy. I expect that tto continue to increase while taking them. I absolutely love that they are organic. That is very important to me. I don't like added fillers in my vitamins. They are a really large size bottle and will last a good while. Super buy!

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

This product is a great multi-vitamin. I love that it is non GMO, organic and made with real food. I have a noticed a big increase in my energy levels, and it has really helped with my digestion I feel great taking it and I can do so on an empty stomach without feeling sick, which is important to me because I have a horrible habit of skipping breakfast. Good natural vitamin overall

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I have been taking these vitamins for 2 months now and am amazed at how much I not only feel but the energy I have as well. I like the fact I am able to take these without eating and no stomach issues. Huge plus is that they are non-gmo and vegan as well.