KE

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

These are another great product from this brand. I have been continually impressed with the quality of ingredients and packaging. They are shelf stable meaning no refrigeration. I can easily keep them with my other supplements and always remember to take them. They do not have a taste, so that was a nice surprise! My gut health has significantly changed since I've been taking these probiotics. I've noticed an overall better feeling and they've seemed to keep me "regular," which has been nice. I will continue using these for my go to probiotic! Thanks!

b7e7ee57-c357-4068-be34-366fad57cad0
f33f6dd6-00e3-401b-8ce6-eb8199976df5
57c8948b-2af0-42f4-b69e-95a55ec6635c

I’m really impressed with the quality of these probiotics all the way from the packaging to the consuming. Highest quality bottle and the atypical labeling, is smooth and feels expensive. Under the tight plastic safety seal, over the entire cap, is a plain white seal which needs to be punctured to remove, then a layer of thick, soft cotton further protects the capsules. The capsules themselves are bright in color and easy to swallow. The benefits and health effects are tangible after just a few days. No bitter taste and nothing unexpected besides a really great impression all around. I’ll buy again. Thanks!

a0f8a71c-7e0c-4edd-8be7-0003998d6156
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

CodeAge SBO 50 Billion CFU is great protection. It is a great benefit helping my immune system to protect me from viruses and bacteria. The absorption is faster then others I have used. It helps em to have better bowel movements. I don't have constipation anymore. thanks to CodeAge SBO. My stomach is not grumbling anymore. this is healing my gut which has been very sensitive. The quality is excellent. The size of capsules are easy to digest and have no taste. The ingredients are natural, pure and safe to intake. The supplement comes in a great container and packaged well.

25d9a821-c65c-4b55-a03a-8a86259342b4
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

The pills are an easy size to swallow and have no taste. Nor do they have any aftertaste. They start working within 24 hours. I do have colon issues and require having fiber supplements and a probiotic. Having had the gastric bypass nearly 2 decades ago I have issues absorbing but I don’t have any issues with this supplement. It has helped my diverticulitis a lot and things go a bit more smoothly and causes less cramps. I have found where there for the most part I only need to use one pill versus the requisite today as it states on the bottle. Some days I do need me to. Which only goes to show that the ingredients are of good quality.

60e36ca9-ffaf-4b43-987e-31f6c1bc4359
4db1fedd-00d6-47f6-9578-16d26ae46321
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Did my research and compared the ingredient list of each and found this one to be exactly identical to Dr. Axe’s formula in strength and in its content list. Additionally, the Code Age formula has 30 more capsules with 90 per bottle, as compared to 60 in the Dr. Axe bottle. A far better value for the money.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Sorry for TMI but since I lost 20 lbs I started having serious trouble on the toilet! I'm so thankful for these probiotics that keep me on time every day. Only 2 capsules without any of the sugar from gummies. They're easy to swallow and have a great dosage of bacteria that will guarantee no bloating so you can look your best every day.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I like codeage products for their good ingredients and quality. This was easy to swallow and didnt leave an aftertaste. I felt better soon after I started taking them, and by a week ,my bloating and bathroom issues were a ton better. I'll buy it again when this bottle is empty

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Love that it is shelf-stable. I feel that after a few weeks taking this supplement, my gut feels better…like there is a noticeable progress. Plus my mood is better as well - having more energy throughout the day. I have had this issue of unstable gut and that my days/weeks feel very uncomfortable. This one gives a very good 1st impression, so I will keep using it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I bought this 50 billion probiotic supplement to aid my husbands digestion while undergoing cancer treatments. He has a problem eating, and when he does manage to eat he has had problems digesting food and is continually nauseous. He started taking this product 12/3. Today is 12/17. Yesterday he remarked that he thinks it’s helping. He can eat a little more as digestion is better. Thank you CodeAge for this product.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I love this brand, all their products are great quality and really work. The package is clean and easy to use and store. The probiotics work in your body since the first days, you will notice the difference, the feeling in general is there. I'm 50 and just started to take care of my health and can tell this probiotics are great for that. My daughter who's 11 years old started taking this too and she's feeling better every morning.