KE

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

CodeAge SBO Probiotic is helping my immune system. It has great benefits that is helping my digestion also healing my gut. It absorbs easily in my system. These supplements are capsules that have no taste. The ingredients are pure and natural which is the best quality that I use. They come in small size capsules in the package. Great product I recommend also that helps with constipation and lessens my trouble when going to the bathroom.

dafe987e-e0e2-4a2d-a8df-7ab1cfe14480
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

The best probiotics there is The simple explanation is there are the best strains here that can solve the most digestive problems You might want to try 2 at night or 2 in the morning to see what works better Recommend to those who suffer sibo leaky gut or ibs try with diet plan of diery and gluten free for 10 days and see the resulet its tottaly worth the price !!! give like if u like :)

c0532d18-5dcc-42c2-8df3-fcfd4796b0d5
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Hands-down my favorite thing about this probiotic is that it is shelf stable and does not need to be refrigerated. That is a benefit especially as a travel. The packaging is a sleek design and doesn’t waste any extra space. Also the instructions and everything is easy to read. The pill is easy to swallow and digest.

4b57cd6e-4577-4693-afa3-a3d19a6f82e6

It contains lots of herbal ingredients and many different strains of gut healthy probiotics thus its quality is superb. One great benefit I experience: My digestion got better and my belly is flatter thanks to less bloating. It comes in an easy to open bottle that closes tightly to extend shelf life. The size of the capsules are not too big for me. I can swallow them easily. I also can see the

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I have had issues with gas and bloating and just generally feeling sluggish for several years. I've tried numerous probiotic formulas and brands. I think I have finally found a winner! As a general disclaimer, I have made some changes like exercise and some dietary changes, but I feel strongly that this probiotic has helped with my digestive issues immensely. I am not gassy or feeling bloated. I don't have the rumbling I used to feel in my stomach all the time. This probiotic is affordable and has most definitely helped me with my digestion.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This is one of the best and strongest probiotic that I’ve found. It’s Good Quality and great for gut health. I’ve tried other products and happy to find this item. As usual, iHerb service is top notch. The item was well packed, properly sealed and sent fast

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

These capsules are very easy to take.,I usually have a problem with swallowing but no problem with these from day one. Not only has this product helped me with digestion but also my husband who is undergoing chemotherapy. Eating has been a problem for him and this helps with his digestion and has taken away nausea. The older we get, it seems the more help we need. I will continue to take this product as it seems to be beneficial for both of us.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

These probiotics are great, the instructions are easy, they are easy to swallow and there is no taste or smell. I love that they don't need to be refrigerated, after taking 2 daily for the past 2 weeks I don't feel bloated anymore and I'm less gasy. I highly recommend these.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

good stuff! I like products from this company. they test them to make sure they are safe and effective. I started having stomach issues the past few years and my doctor couldnt find a reason why even after some pretty unpleasant tests. I bought this and I had less bloating pretty fast, my pants were easier to button soon after I started taking it. After a few days-week the weird stomach noises that were always embarrassing stopped and I had significantly fewer bathroom issues so i will buy this again when the bottle is empty

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This probiotic has helped me SO much. I have had serious gastrointestinal issues for the last 2 years. Many doctors, tests, and a colonoscopy and still no answers. I was unable to eat without becoming super nauseous or having to run to the bathroom. I began taking these daily and have seen a great improvement. I am able to eat again consistently and no longer spend so much time in the bathroom! I love all of the Code Age supplements I have tried, but this one has dramatically helped my gut!